Recently at Tokyo Motor Show, Mitsubishi had revealed Mitsubishi PX-MiEV II Concept car which was speculated to be the next generation Mitsubishi Outlander. The speculation has finally turned out to be true and the PX-MiEV is indeed the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV and its world debut is scheduled to take place at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
When the car will be introduced in Europe it will be offered with two different engine options: a 2.0 litre MIVEC petrol and a 2.2 litre MIVEC Clean diesel engine. Both the engines will be mated to an all-new 6 speed automatic transmission and as per the market the company will also offer Auto Stop & Go feature.
image – 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV
The Crossover comes equipped with an “eco-friendly driving system” that notifies the driver when the person is driving the car at peak efficiency. This way the driver will become more familiar with efficient driving habits and can bring down fuel consumption of the car.
Key Features Of 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander
- Low environmental impact (with target emissions below 130 g/km minimum – dep. on models & markets)
- Advanced safety(with Forward Collision Mitigation system, Lane Departure Warning system, Active Cruise Control, etc…)
- Comfortable driving (with now a dual zone air conditioner, etc…)
- Clever utility(with the adoption of a power tail-gate, full 3rd row seating, flat floor cargo area, etc…)
- Added convenience(with now tilt & telescopic steering column, Super-HiD "Wide Vision" xenon headlamps, etc…)
On the interiors the car is stuffed with quality and offers high grade materials. Ergonomically the whole dashboard and steering wheel is beautiful to look at. As per the information initially the car will be launched in Russia in summer 2012 while European, Japanese, Chinese, North American and Oceania launches will take place later. Stay tuned for more updates.
check out more-