As far as the Indian Automobile market is concerned, the sports car and exotic car segments are on a boom right now and will keep showing such growth for ever from now onwards as most of the manufacturers are not hesitating entering our market, instead they are quite lured by the growth shown by the same.
We recently reported the new dealership of Audi at Mathura Road In Delhi which is the largest showroom till date in India and soon the showroom will get another piece of attraction. Audi is going to add a new model to the Audi R8 family on 25th of March and it will a convertible variant of the R8.
Globally known as Audi R8 Spyder, the car is very fascinating and takes the level of attraction to a new level. It has the lightest aluminum body in its segment and overall work is characterized by utmost precision. The more you look at this beauty the more hypnotized you get. The soft top opens and closes in just 19 seconds with the help of an electrohydraulic motor.
Audi R8 Spyder Convertible Sports Car Specifications In India
- Engine Location- Front
- Drive Type- AWD
- Body / Chassis- Spaceframe chassis
- Weight- 3715 lbs | 1685.096 kg
- MPG City- 12 MPG
- MPG Highway- 20 MPG
- Combined MPG- 15.00
- 0-60 mph 3.7 seconds.
- Top Speed 196 mph | 315.364 km/h
- Coefficient of Drag 0.36
- Engine Configuration V
- Cylinders 10
- Engine Dry sump oil system
- Aspiration/Induction Normal
- Displacement 5200 cc | 317.3 cu in. | 5.2 L.
- Horsepower 525 BHP (386.4 KW) @ 8000 RPM
- Torque 391 Ft-Lbs (530 NM) @ 6500 RPM
- HP to Weight Ratio 7.1 LB / HP
- HP / Liter 100.9 BHP / Liter
- Redline 8700
- Compression Ratio 12.5:1
- Main Bearings 5
- Fuel Feed Fuel Injected
- Block Aluminum Alloy
- Head Aluminum Alloy
- Crankshaft High strength aluminum alloy casting
- Pistons Aluminum
- Connecting Rods Forged steel
- Gears 6
- Manual Transmission
- Final Drive 3.077
- Gear Ratios
- 1st Gear 4.373
- 2nd Gear 2.709
- 3rd Gear 1.925
- 4th Gear 1.502
- 5th Gear 1.239
- 6th Gear 1.035
- Cargo Volume 7 cu. ft.
- Fuel Capacity 23.8 Gal
- Seating Capacity 2
- Doors 2
- Length 174.5 in | 4432 mm.
- Width 75.0 in | 1905 mm.
- Height 49.3 in | 1252 mm.
- Wheelbase 104.3 in | 2649 mm.
- Front Track 64.3 in | 1633 mm.
- Rear Track 62.8 in | 1595 mm.
- Front Headroom 37.7 in | 958 mm.
- Front Shoulder Room 54.8 in | 1392 mm.
- Suspension Front : Double Wishbone
- Rack and Pinion, Hydraulically-Assisted
- Steering Overall Ratio 17.3
- Turning Circle 38.7 ft
Audi R8 Spyder Convertible Sports Car Features In India
- Six-speed manual transmission or optional Six-speed R tronic sequential automatic transmission
- Aluminum double-wishbone front and rear suspension
- 14″ perforated and internally ventilated rear brake rotors with four piston calipers
- Audi magnetic ride
- quattro permanent all-wheel drive with rear-biased torque distribution
- 14.4″ perforated and internally ventilated front brake rotors with eight piston calipers
- Audi hill hold assist
- Rigid body shell with reinforced occupant cell, side intrusion beams, and energy-absorbing crumple zones at the front and rear
- Audi parking system plus with rearview camera
- Driver and passenger seat-mounted head and thorax airbags
- Driver and passenger advanced dual-stage airbags
- Electronic Stabilization Control (ESC)
- Driver and passenger knee airbags
- Wheel lock kit
- Full LED Headlights
- LED taillights
- Power-folding, auto-dimming, power-adjustable, heated exterior mirrors in body color
- Carbon Fiber exterior mirrors
- Carbon Fiber Sigma doorsill inserts
- Auto-dimming interior mirror with digital compass
- Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column
- Fine Nappa leather sport seats
- Leather-wrapped, three-spoke, flat-bottom multifunction sport steering wheel
- Aluminum Optic accelerator, brake and footrest [includes clutch pedal with manual transmission]
- Automatic climate control
- White Face Instrument Cluster
- Perforated leather wrapped multifunction sport steering-wheel
- Leather door handles and door inserts
- Illuminated doorsill inserts
- Fine Nappa leather sport seats with thermal resistant properties
- Ten-way power-adjustable, heated sport seats including four-way lumbar support
- Removable rear wind blocker
- Power folding acoustic top
- Retractable rear window
- Storage Package
- HomeLink and Bluetooth
- Bluetooth seatbelt microphone
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- MMI Navigation plus with Audi music interface (w/iPod cable)
- 19″ five-arm, double-spoke Titanium finish wheels with summer performance tires
Audi R8 Spyder Convertible Sports Car Price In India
The car is expected to be priced around Rs.1.5 Crore in India.