Formula One race which is to scheduled to happen at Buddh International Circuit is just 6 days away from us and for all those of you who are wondering about the possible details including the ticket prices, track specifications etc., this post is dedicated to make you familiar with all that.
According to PSI MD Sameer Gaur, 60 percent of the tickets have already been sold and to boost the sales in the last week, the organizers are bringing a couple of good offers which an F1 fan would less likely resist.
To start with we will talk about the track.
The track has 16 turns and is the second fastest of all with an average speed 210 km/hr and top speed of 320 km/hr. The grandstand is the world’s largest one and this surely is the place to be at when the Formula one cars are burning the track. The track is around 40 km away from Delhi and a special 6-lane expressway has been constructed for convenience of the spectators.
JPSI is also offering four wheeler and two wheeler parking for 1500 INR and 150 INR. People opting for car parking must purchase at least 3 tickets while for people coming on two-wheeler at least 2 tickets are to be purchased. Bus service is also available at certain pick-up points in Delhi Noida and Gurgaon for 600 INR(For all three days i.e. 28th – 30th October)
The following pick-up points have been selected by the organizers:
- NOIDA City Centre Metro Station
- Opposite Nehru Place Metro Station
- DTC Parking on Lodhi Road, near Dayal Singh College
- Pragati Maidan (Opposite Gate NO. 2 on Bhairon Road)
- India Gate- KG Marg Radial
- Gurgaon-Leisure Valley Park
Buddh International Circuit Specifications
- Circuit length – 5.137 kms
- Direction – Clockwise
- Number of turns – 16
- Number of laps – 60 Race distance (approx. 308 kms)
- Race marshals (Indian) – 230
- Race marshals (from abroad) – 100
Formula One India Grand Prix Ticket Price
Earlier only season tickets( a three day package from 28th to 30th October) were offered whereas lately to fill more seats an interesting offer has come and we will talk about the both.
Season Tickets(For Three Days)
- Main Grand Stand: Rs. 35,000
- Classic Stand: RS. 6,000
- Picnic Stand: Rs. 6,000
- Star Stand: Rs. 8,500
- Premium Stand: Rs. 12,500
Final Race Day Tickets(30th October Only)
- Main Grand Stand: Rs. 15,000
- Picnic Stand: Rs. 3,000
- Classic Stand: Rs. 4,000
People purchasing the Season tickets will get access to the track from 28th to 30th October and will get the opportunity to see the practice as well as qualifying session besides the real action of the race day. Final Race Day tickets are meant for the 30th October race day only and one would not get to see the qualifying and practice sessions. To book tickets online go to Bookmyshow and for people who wish to buy tickets from authorized outlets the following details will help you.
Formula One Grand Prix Ticket Outlets in Delhi
- Cafe Coffee Day – CLUB ROAD PUNJABI BAGH: Club Road Punjabi Bagh 1St Floor, Shop No 6, Club Road,Punjabi Bagh New Delhi
- Cafe Coffee Day – PVR SAKET SHOP NO 3-DELHI: Pvr Saket Shop No 3 – Delhi Ground Floor, Shop Bearing No: 3, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi
- Cafe Coffee Day – SHANTI NIKETAN: Shanti Niketan Cafe Coffee Day, DDA Market, Shanti Niketan New Delhi
- MERCEDES BENZ SHOWROOM: Plot no. 212, Okhla Industrial Estate, phase 3
For further details navigate to the official website from here.
check out more-