Fiat is stepping up the success ladder rapidly ever since it came out with the Fiat Linea and the Fiat Grande Punto which are supposed to be doing wonders for this automotive major. After tasting the success of above products it was time to raise the standard and for that Fiat is planning to roll in Fiat Bravo into the Indian Automobile Market.
Michael Schumacher, the most popular Formula 1 driver is heard to have made some contribution during the production phase of this car. The car sports an efficient 1.9 Litre Multi-jet CRDI Diesel engine and the brand also expresses its wish to introduce a MPFI petrol variant. For complete specifications read below.
Fiat Bravo Features
- The car is really a masterpiece with a bunch of characteristics enough to impress you. Handling and cornering is no big deal for this machine and that was well expected from the brand since Punto and Linea perform the same way.
- Quality considerations shouldn’t be an aspect for Bravo as it features the top-end build quality and no sound is heard even in the harshest of driving conditions.
- Safety features include ‘Pedestrian impact’ system,sophisticated electronic systems to monitor the vehicle’s dynamic behavior, such as ABS along with EBD,ESP system with a Hill Holder, and ASR anti-slip regulation.
- Interiors equip Blue&Me Nav’ technology developed by Microsoft and Fiat group which is a pictogram navigation system,‘dual-zone’ automatic climate system,two radios choice with specific Hi-Fi system,large opening sunroof, Cruise Control, a rain sensor, parking sensors and fog-lights with self-adaptive cornering function.
- Effective AC with rear vents along with an exclusive feature to control temperature for Driver and co-passenger separately in the front.
- Dedicated buttons to control audio,provided on the steering wheel to make driving more convenient.
- Large boot space with amazing detailing.
Technical Specifications Of Fiat Bravo
Engine and Drive Train
Catalytic Convertor Yes
Compression Ratio 17.5:1
Cylinder Layout IN-LINE
Fuel Delivery COMMON RAIL DIRECT INJECTION(CRDI)
Gears & Transmission 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Number of Valves 16
0 to 60 mph (secs) No
0 to 62 mph (secs) 9
Engine Power – BHP 150
Engine Power – KW 110
Engine Power – PS No
Engine Power – RPM 4000
Engine Torque – LBS.FT 225
Engine Torque – MKG 31
Engine Torque – NM 305
Engine Torque – RPM 2000
Top Speed – MPH 130
Space Saver? Yes
Tyre Size Front 205/55 R16
Tyre Size Rear 205/55 R16
Wheel Style 14 SPOKE
Wheel Type 16″ ALLOY
Height 1498 mm
Length 4336 mm
Wheelbase 2600 mm
Width 1792 mm
CO2 (g/km) 149
Standard Euro Emissions EURO 4
Mileage Km/L 15
Weight and Capacities
Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 58
Luggage Capacity (Seats Down) 1175
Luggage Capacity (Seats Up) 365
Minimum Kerb weight 1360
No. of Seats 5
Turning Circle – Kerb to Kerb 10.4
Fiat Bravo On Road Price In India
Fiat Bravo disappointingly is not for sale at present but is expected to come soon with a price tag falling between Rs.17 Lakh to Rs.18 Lakh. Expressing our verdict on this car we say that the vehicle is amazing with exceptional driving experience and comes with some of the most ‘wished for’ features and is worth its value.