Maruti Suzuki SX4 is organizing a rally in Goa for all the Sx4 owners named “SX4 Celebration Drive” on Liberation day which is on Sunday, 19th December 2010.
The Highlights of the event are:
All owners of Maruti SX4 can participate with a family of 4 members
- Surprise gifts & goodie bags to the participants
- Rs.500/- petrol voucher, snacks & refreshments to all the participants.
The participants will follow the Pilot Car from Starting Point to End Point
Registration will start between 3-4 PM at Starting Point (Nuvem)
- Flag off from: Nuvem Church at 4:00 pm sharp.
End Point : Dona Paula – International center Goa
- The event will be followed by a cocktail dinner party for all the participants.
The exact route of the Rally will be as follows:
The rally will be flagged of from Nuvem Church Ground Via Highway heading towards Aggasiam. It will then take the internal road to Goa Velha – Pillar – Bambolim – GMC and then from Panjim KTC (divert to mapusa) – Porvorim – Mapusa then take the turn from Hanuman Natyagruha (Mapusa) towards Porvorim – Panjim KTC Via Santa Monica – hotel Mandovi – Inox – Miramar – Donapaula circle from there take left to go to International Center Goa which will be the end point for the rally.
The Check points for participants will be at :
1. Aggaciam (after police station)
2. Panjim KTC
3. Mapusa (Hanuman Natyagruha)
Car lovers and Maruti SX4 fans are advised not to miss this awesome opportunity as it’ll be a truly unique experience for all of them