Most of the time we are busy informing you about the latest happenings in the car sector and even the readers are inclined towards knowing more about the upcoming cars but we forget the fact that India is still seen as a potential market for two-wheelers.
Today we will tell you or rather compare the two most happening bikes in the two wheeler sector which are the Honda CB Twister and Yamaha YBR.Both these bikes fall in the 110CC category which is the most loved and respected segment and comprises of several other bikes from different manufacturers which are already doing well.
Technical Specifications & Price Of Yamaha YBR
- Displacement: 106 CC
- Torque: 8Nm @ 6000rpm
- Power: 7.6BHP @ 7500rpm
- Estimated Mileage: 57km/l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 liters
- Dimensions: 2,000mm x 730mm × 1,050mm
- Wheelbase: 1,290mm
- Kerb Weight: 123 kg
- Unique Feature: Luggage Rack & Engine Kill Switch
- Price: Rs. 41,000/- Ex Showroom Delhi
Technical Specifications & Price Of Honda CB Twister
- Displacement: 109 CC
- Torque: 9Nm @ 6000rpm
- Power: 9BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Estimated Mileage: 61km/l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 liters
- Dimensions: 1972mm x 742mm x 1075mm
- Wheelbase: 1262 mm
- Kerb Weight: 108 Kg
- Unique Feature: Optional Disc Brakes
- Price: Rs. 47,850/- Ex Showroom Delhi
Comparison Between Honda CB Twister And Yamaha YBR
- First thing to consider is the price concerned with these bikes and as we see the Yamaha YBR stands out as its much cheaper than the Twister.
- Dimension wise both the bikes are quite similar and there is no need to count on this.
- Fuel Tank Capacity is definitely more for the YBR and hence the twister lags behind by nearly 5 liters which is a huge difference.
- In terms of power and torque the Twister turns the heads of its customers while the YBR follows it.
- Kerb weight for the twister is again lower than that of YBR by nearly 15KG.
- Considering the fuel economy the Twister surprisingly defeats the YBR by nearly 5 km/l which is nice.
- Acceleration of the Twister is better while the YBR’s engine is not quick at all giving the former the edge over the latter.
- Taking sharp turns with the Twister is certainly a treat whereas the YBR doesn’t performs well when it comes to cornering.
- The YBR comes with a luggage rack and an engine kill switch but lacks the important disc brakes while the Twister features optional disc brakes.
Car Blog India Verdict
If you are looking for a budget bike of low cost and looks are not very important, YBR is a good option for you. On the other hand if looks & performance are your primary concern and do not worry about the price then Honda CB Twister is the bike for you, it meant for pleasure & quality of ride.
Get latest updates FREE via email by signing up for our Free Email Newsletter, you can also follow us on Twitter or join our Official Facebook Page. You can catch more action on cars and test drive video reviews on our Official YouTube Channel.