Hyundai Motor India Ltd. is the country’s second largest car manufacturer and largest car exporter. In an attempt to strengthen its relationships with its customers, it has announced an online/virtual service website. The service will be dedicated to all Hyundai car owners and will go live today. The most important and definitely the most helpful feature of this website will be f advance service booking – under which you can book your car’s service without even going to the authorized service station.
“We feel proud to introduce first of its kind service which will bring value added services to its customers. Hyundai always illustrates the idea of providing more to its customers with new innovations, experiences and values beyond their expectations. This initiative will streamline and enhance the after sales services for our customers”, said Mr. Arvind Saxena Director, Sales and Marketing, HMIL on the launch of the service website.
The website will offer personalized services which are as follows:
- Service scheduler-reminder
- On-line service booking
- Periodic service details
- Service & insurance calculators
- Nearest service station locator etc.
Beside the above mentioned features the website will offer additional information like Warranty guidelines, Owner’s manuals, Maintenance tips and Guides. Promotional services along with Value added services such as schemes etc. will also be there and individuals will be notified of the same.
- Online service booking – Customers can book his car for service using website across India
- Service Calculator – Customer can calculate cost of service based on periodic schedule along with a fixed service menu. The prices shown are city specific and parts MRPs are considered for cost calculations.
- Service Scheduler – A customer can enable or disable the service reminder based on the Hyundai service schedule and can enable reminder of specific desired date.
- Service History – Customers can view service history detail like date of service, mileage, dealership name, type of service & bill amount.
- Price Information – Customers can see the labor charges applied in his city as well as the price of various value added service offered by Hyundai
- Owner’s Manual – Specific manual of the car can be downloaded.
- Insurance calculator – Owners can calculate not only the cost of insurance for his vehicle but also can calculate the car insurance values along with the NCB (No Claim Bonus), electrical accessories and bi-fuel options. Customer can also send their request to buy insurance.
- A tool which gives information about vehicle, parts & emission warranty along with the benefits, price & details of extended warranty. Customer can also send their request to buy extended warranty.
Driving & Safety Tips
- It will enable a customer to view driving conditions (Monsoon and winters) along with the safety tips.
Guides & Manuals
- It will educate a customer on various features and the methods on fuel saving tips. A guide will help customers to understand the importance of various parts, consumable required and replacement at regular intervals.
Camps & Events
- Automatic notification will be provided on various ongoing camps & schedules to avail the benefits.
Thru Connect Feature
- Dealers and the addresses can be mapped with the help of this navigation tool.
Under Maintenance Tips
- ‘Do It Yourself’ tip will allow the customers to replace tyres, fuse, bulb on their own.
Check out Hyundai’s Car Service Website.
Stay tuned for more updates.