Mahindra Two Wheelers is expanding its product portfolio by adding stylish and affordable two wheelers in all segments for different kind of customer needs. The recent addition to its list of 2 wheelers is Mahindra Kine. Its a small engine gearless scooter which is easy to ride and moderate speed and load carrying capacity.
The scooter is designed in mind for slow speed city commuting needs as the max speed is 80 KMPH and the power and torque ratings are not made to impress the power enthusiasts.
Mahindra Kine Specifications
The specifications of Mahindra Kine gearless scooter include:
- 75.1 cc air cooled 4 stroke Petrol engine
- Max Power – 3.8 BHP @ 5500 RPM
- Max Torque – 5.0 Nm @ 4500 RPM
- Variomatic Transmission
- Maximum Speed – 80 KMPH
- 112.2 mm drum brakes in both front and rear wheels
- Rear Swing Arm Design
- Wheel base – 1225 mm
- Ground Clearance – 120 mm
- Self-start and kick start
Mahindra Kine Features
Functional and visual features of Kine include:
- Multi-focal headlamps for better light and style
- Spacious Storage below the seat
- Comfortable Seating
- Spacious Foot-board
- Trendy body graphics
- Body-colored grab rail
Mahindra Kine On-Road Price
On Road Price of Mahindra Kine is about Rs. 32500 in Delhi. This is approximate price and may vary from state to state.