Maruti Suzuki has announced a price increase in January 2011. This price rise will impact cost of almost all the cars by Maruti Suzuki India. The price rise is gradually taking place by almost all the automobile makers in India owing to the increased cost of steel and rubber. The inflation is not only limited to food products in India, the cost of fuel, energy, metals and other products is on a constant increase with time.
Details Of Price Increase By Maruti Suzuki In January 2011
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 price hiked by Rs. 5000
- Maruti EECO price hiked by Rs. 8000
- Maruti Ritz price increased by Rs. 1000
- Maruti Wagon R prices increased by Rs. 3000
- Maruti Swift Dzire prices increased by Rs. 3000
- Maruti A-Star price increased by Rs. 2000
- Maruti Alto, Maruti 800, Maruti Zen Estilo, Maruti Omni and Maruti Swift prices increased by Rs. 2000
The prices of Maruti Alto K10 have not been increased, which is an exception, all other Maruti car’s prices have been increased.