Maruti Suzuki has been the ultimate leader in the Indian Automobile sector with amazing sales figures and contributing to its popularity are the aftersale services it offers across the country. Not much time has passed since the day Maruti introduced the CNG models of five of its cars including Alto, Eeco, SX4, Wagon-R , Zen Estilo and is ready with yet another product.
For all those buyers who are looking for something unique being offered by Maruti, we have a good news. The company has officially launched a limited edition variant of its highly appreciated car, Ritz and is called as Maruti Suzuki Ritz Genus. Since its launch the car has been the fastest selling one in the A2 segment with a cumulative sales figures of 86,400 units till date.
Ritz has also won several awards which are as follows:-
- Business Standard Motoring : Car of The Year
- AutoBild : Compact Car of the Year
- Autocar India : Premium Hatchback of the Year
- Top Gear: Urban Car of the Year
- J D Power APEAL study: Most appealing premium compact car
- J D Power Initial Quality Study: Best premium compact car
- “Best City Car 2010” by Otomotif – a leading automobile publication, Indonesia
- “Best new breakthrough small engine (K12M)” – Car and Tuning Guide, Indonesia
Company’s basic ideology behind introducing Limited Edition cars is the fact that customers always desire for more features which connects them more firmly with the latest technology and luxury.
Specifications Of Maruti Suzuki Ritz Genus Limited Edition
Addition features being offered by Ritz Genus include:
- Keyless entry
- Tilt steering
- Parcel tray
- Distinct Body graphics
- Rear wash and wiper
- Radio + CD player with speaker
- Body side moldings
- Dual tone dashboard
- Ritz VXi (Petrol)
- Ritz VDi (Diesel)
We whole heartedly appreciate the company’s attempt towards such limited edition cars and wish to see more such vehicles.