Bajaj is the country’s most lovable brand when it comes to bikes and this brand not only offers style but also a lot of power and all this at a affordable pricing. A few days back Bajaj launched its new upgraded Pulsar UG 4.5 with better technical tweaks just in order make this model more distinguished from the other models. This time its the Bajaj Pulsar 220 Dts-i which has been given a little bit of transformation as compared to what it used to be earlier. The bike will come with the same engine and the same performance statistics, but the feature which is quite striking is the Fairing, which has been removed now.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 220 Dts-i will be sporting the popular bikini fairing and tank shrouds which are exactly similar to the younger siblings from the Bajaj family. The engine specifications and output figures will remain the same as no changes have been made to the engine, at 21.4PS of power and 19.2Nm of torque while the kerb weight is down to 148kg now from the earlier 160kg.
Price Of Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi 2010
This would probably make the fastest Indian even faster. The bike will be known as Pulsar 220 DTS-i and will come with a price tag of Rs 69,425 (ex-showroom Delhi), which is nearly three thousand rupees cheaper than the Fairing ‘F’ version.
Specification Of Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi 2010
Below are the expected specifications.
- 220 cc single, 2 valve, 4 Stroke, EFI, air cooled with oil cooler, Bore x Stroke: 67 mm x 62.4 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.8:1
- Top speed: 132.5 to 138.5 km/h (82.3 to 86.1 mph)
- 20.04 PS (14.74 kW) @ 8500 rpm (claimed)
- 19.12 N•m (14.10 ft•lbf) @ 7000 rpm (claimed)
- 5 speed manual sequential
- Front: 37 mm telescopic hydraulic type 130 mm (5.1 in) travel
- Rear: Elliptical section swing arm with twin hydraulic gas-charged shock absorbers; 101 mm (4.0 in) travel
- Front: 260mm disc
- Rear: 230 mm disc
- Front: 90/90-17 tubeless
- Rear: 120/80-17 tubeless
- Length: 2,035 millimeters (80.1 inches)
- Width : 750 millimeters (30 inches)
- Height: 1,140 millimeters (45 inches)
- 150 kilograms (330 lb)
- 15 Liter
Get latest updates FREE via email by signing up for our Free Email Newsletter, you can also follow us on Twitter or join our Official Facebook Page. You can catch more action on cars and test drive video reviews on our Official YouTube Channel.