Maruti Suzuki India Limited has indicated that it will be increasing the prices of its cars in India because of increasing input costs and depreciating value of Rupee against the US Dollar. The price increased has been made and varies between Rs. 2,400 to Rs. 17,300 across various car modes. The priced of Maruti Swift Dzire have not been revised as the new model of Maruti Swift Dzire 2012 is about to launch in early February 2012. Also check out our Detailed Picture review of new Maruti Swift Dzire 2012 New Model here.
image – Maruti Suzuki Swift for Illustration only
The increase in price in terms or percentage varies between 0.3% to 3.4%.
Maruti Suzuki Car Prices After Hike On 16th Jan 2012 In India
The prices of Maruti Alto have been hiked by Rs. 4,600; Wagon R by Rs. 6,200; Maruti Estilo by about Rs. 6000; Maruti Ritz and Swift close to Rs. 6,000.
The prices of Maruti Suzuki Cars in India after the latest prices (ex-showroom Delhi) hike on 16th Jan 2011 is as follows:
- Maruti Omni is priced between Rs. 2.32 Lakhs to Rs. 2.66 Lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 CC is priced between Rs. 2.36 Lakhs to Rs. 2.89 Lakhs
- Maruti Alto K10 is priced between Rs. 3.08 Lakhs to Rs. 3.24 Lakhs
- Maruti A-Star is priced between Rs. 3.66 Lakhs to Rs. 4.34 Lakhs
- Maruti Zen Estilo is priced between Rs. 3.31 Lakhs to Rs. 4.23 Lakhs
- Maruti Wagon R is priced between Rs. 3.41 Lakhs to Rs. 4.30 Lakhs
- Maruti Swift 2011 is priced between Rs. 4.36 Lakhs to Rs. 6.65 Lakhs
- Maruti Swift Dzire is priced between Rs. 4.94 Lakhs to Rs. 7.29 Lakhs
- Maruti Ritz is priced between Rs. 4.09 Lakhs to Rs. 5.63 Lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 With CNG is priced between Rs. 2.83 Lakhs to Rs. 3.36 Lakhs
- Maruti Estilo with CNG is priced between Rs. 4.16 Lakhs to Rs. 4.19 Lakhs
- Maruti Wagon R With CNG is priced at Rs. 4.24 Lakhs
Note : The prices are sourced from a Maruti dealer in Delhi. Please contact your nearest dealer for detailed quotes.
check out more-