Updated on 1 November 2012
Diwali 2012 is here and we have the very special Tata Nano in a more special avatar. While many cars will be available with attractive price discounts this festive season, a number of cars in their special edition guises will also be there. Tata had recently introduced the 2012 model of the Nano and now at the festive season it will be offering a special edition of the car.
The special edition of the Nano comes with Benefits of up to Rs. 25,000 as extra features added to the car at no extra-cost to the buyers. The special edition Tata Nano is availed in selected states of West Bengal, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Kerela, Assam, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur and Tripura.
A number of new features will be in the special addition, which make the limited edition Nano a profitable deal. Let us take a look at the exterior features of Nano Special Edition.
- Alloys wheels will be available as standard on Nano LX and CX variants.
- Sporty, attractive looking Body graphics will be present on the Nano LX (not for CX)
- Distinguishing the limited edition model with standard Nano will be Special edition stickers placed on C pillars in both Nano LX and CX.
Apart from the interesting features on the outside, the interiors too will get two new add-ons which are as follows:
- The Nano Special Edition will be offered with two Gloveboxes placed on both sides of the dashboard – for Nano LX and CX
- A very important add-on we believe is a Blaupunkt audio system with USB input – Available for Nano LX and CX
The special edition will be sold in six different colour schemes and the LX variant with body graphics does look attractive. The aforementioned features are worth Rs.25,000 and hence the car will easily attract more customers into Tata showrooms this Diwali.
Updated on 14th November 2012
The Tata Nano special edition has been launched across India starting November 9th 2012. The special edition is getting quite popular among youth and it offers additional features at no extra cost. This special edition is helping Tata Motors to attract more buyers towards Nano.