Tata Motors has launched Tata Winger Platinum which is an addition to the Tata Winger line-up. Winger has been accepted as a commercial vehicle more than a family one and this characteristic of the same has helped Tata make a new mark in the commercial vehicle fraternity.
Although very less Wingers are seen on the Indian roads yet no other car can compete it owing to the low price tag with which it comes. But now with the Tata Winger Platinum the company seems to be stepping into the luxurious MPV category currently ruled by cars like Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo. Considering the New Year occasion the car is being offered with a 1.5 Lakh km/18 Month warranty.
Tata Winger Platinum Specifications In India
The car comes equipped with a 2.0 Litre(1948CC) CRDI diesel engine which churns out a maximum power of 90BHP @ 4300RPM and a maximum torque of 190NM @ 2000-3000RPM and these specs are in appropriate for the Indian city traffic. The car is spacious and refined enough to impress new buyers and also provides a better ride, handling and seating comfort.
Tata Winger Platinum Features In India
* 2-Din music system with 4 in-built speakers
* Provided wit LCD
* Fully enclosed body,
* Rugged engine sub-frame,
* Anti-roll bars at both front and rear,
* Retractable seat belts
* Child safety lock enhance safety
* 3-way adjustable driver’s seat
* Power steering and a turning radius of 5.65 meters reduces stress on the driver
* Motorized headlamps,
* Fog lamps and a demisting unit aid visibility while driving.
* The suspension is soft and ensures ride comfort,
* Monocoque design minimizes NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness).
* Powered by a well known 2-litre turbo charged inter cooled diesel engine.
Tata Winger Platinum Colour Options
- Pearl White
- Cycus Grey
Tata Winger Platinum Price In India
- Ex-Showroom Delhi Rs 7.35 lakh
- Ex-Showroom Chandigarh Rs. 6.86 lakh
- Ex-Showroom Mumbai Rs.7.40 Lakh