Toyota Innova is one of the most popular MUV vehicles for large families people commuting in larger groups. It combines the comfort of a conventional car with the space of a MUV. Toyota with an effort to make it more desirable, eco-friendly and easy on pocket, has launched a CNG version of Toyota Innova.
Toyota is pitching for CNG Innova with slogan “Go green with Innova CNG. Save more!”
Toyota Innova CNG Specifications And Variants
Toyota Innova CNG will be available in GX and VX variants and will feature a company fitted CNG kit with proper engine tuning and suspension tuning to take care of the additional loads because of CNG kit added. The fuel tank capacity of Innova CNG will be 55 Litres of Petrol and 12 Kg of CNG.
Innova CNG Engine Specifications
- Type :1TR-FE, Gasoline, 4 inline cylinder
- Valve Train :16 Valve DOHC, WT-i
- Displacement :1998 cm3(cc)
- Fuel Supply System : Electronic Fuel Injection(EFI)
- Max Output : 98 kW @ 5600 rpm (132 PS @ 5600 rpm)
- Max Torque : 181 Nm @ 4000 rpm (18.5 kg-m @ 4000 rpm)
Innova CNG Dimensions
- Overall Length X Width X Height = 4580 mm X 1770 mm X 1755 mm
- Wheel Base =2750 mm
- Tread Front/Rear = 1510 mm/1510 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance = 176 mm
- Minimum Turning Radius = 5.4 m
Chassis and Transmission
- Suspension(Front/Rear): Double Wishbone with Stabilizwer, Coil Spring / Four Link, Coil Spring
- Brakes Front/Rear :Ventilated Disc / Leading-Trailing Drum
- Tyres – 205/65 R15 Tubeless Radial
- Transmission : 5 Speed Manual Transmission
Toyota Innova CNG Price
Price of Toyota Innova CNG is about Rs. 85,000 more compared to corresponding petrol engine variant.