Volkswagen, Europe’s largest car maker launched its High-end luxurious segment the Phaeton at the New Delhi Auto Expo on 6th January 2010. This will be the first entry of Volkswagen in its high-end luxury segment in India.
The Phaeton offers high end luxury features providing top notch technology, pure quality and above all it is hand-crafted, thereby every Phaeton is unique in itself.
Pictures And Features Of Volkswagen Phaeton
- Shape of Phaeton is quite diversified
- Furnished with 17inch Alloy Wheels
- 12 way electronic seat adjustment with memory
- Enough leg space
- Climate control automatic air conditioner
- Cruise control
- Rear seat entertainment system
- All completed with leather upholstery
- 8 airbags & Seatbelts ensures max safety
- ABS ( Anti-lock Braking System)
- Electronic stabilization program (ESP) advanced pedestrian system
- Anti theft alarm system with internal surveillance
- Xenon headlamps/ cornering lights ensure greater visibility.
The multi-function display located directly in the driver’s view is a compact information unit which ensures convenience and safety
It has classy luxurious interiors which are finished in wood, chrome and leather in elegant combination.
The outside looks give a stunning European large car styling. The car looks big and spacious from inside and packed with features.
The driver’s seat is fully electrically adjustable in all directions with memory function.
The front console is beautiful with centralized on board computer with large LCD display. There are steering mounted controls to control the centralized computer.
Dual tone fabric interiors five a rich royal look from inside.
Specifications of Volkswagen Phaeton
- Robust 3.6 liter V6 (6 Cylinder Engine in V shape) Petrol Engine
- Enormous Engine output with 280 HP @ 6250 rpm
- High torque of 370 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Equipped with 6 speed tiptronic gearbox
Price of Volkswagen Phaeton
The Phaeton will be priced at Rs. 75 Lakhs (Ex showroom price Delhi) & will commence sales from March, 2010.