Volkswagen has released its special edition sedan Volkswagen Vento IPL edition 2011 ahead of the IPL in India. The Vento IPL Edition will be the first such model to be introduced in the Indian market and would pave the path for higher volume for the already popular model. The Vento IPL Edition is loaded with a state-of-the-art colour touchscreen multimedia player that includes a navigation system among other things, plush leatherette seats and a host of specially branded accessories. All for a competitive price of Rs. 7.24 lakhs ex showroom New Delhi.
Apart from the special features that go into the car, Volkswagen will give all its Vento IPL Edition customers an apt gift of a cricket kit. The cars will go on sale from the first week of April.
Special Features of Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition
- Plush leatherette seats that ensure complete comfort with immaculately embroidered IPL batsman motifs
- The sleek and stunning looks of the Vento are further enhanced by the IPL decals on its body
- A state-of-the-art touchscreen multimedia player: Colour touch screen; FM/ AM; i-pod control through touchscreen; Built-in micro SD and mini USB interface, supports MP3/ WMA; Built-in Navigation System; Interface for parking CCD/ RSE/ Bluetooth; NTSC or PAL compatibility
- Specially crafted door sill garnish that has an impeccable steel frame with the IPL logo embossed on it.
- Floor mats adorned with the IPL logo
- Cricket kit as a giveaway
Check out more -
Get latest updates FREE via email by signing up for our Free Email Newsletter, you can also follow us on Twitter or join our Official Facebook Page. You can catch more action on cars and test drive video reviews on our Official YouTube Channel.