BMW launched the limited edition BMW Gran Turismo (GT) at Auto Expo 2010 in New Delhi. BMW offering only 100 units of Limited Edition Gran Turismo for Indian customer. If you want to buy one of these, you should rush to book this masterpiece.
BMW GT is unique in its design, function, power & luxury. It literally a perfect picture of a sedan, sports utility vehicle & grand touring.The Gran Turismo having four doors tagged with price of Rs. 63,00,000/-
Specifications of BMW Gran Turismo
- 2993 cc 6 Cylinder Turbo Charged CRDI Diesel Engine
- 4 Valves per cylinder
- Max power – 241 BHP @ 6000 RPM
- Max Torque – 540 BHP @ 1750 to 3000 RPM
- 8 -Speed Automatic Transmission
- Turbocharged with variable Turbine geometry
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Air Bags
- Windscreen with grey shade band
- Integrated side-impact protection
and many more. See this document for detailed Specifications and features of Gran Turismo.
Pictures of BMW Gran Turismo