TechArt previously at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2009 presented Porsche Panamera with a different body kit, but this year the look is far superior with better and brutal body kit integrating the body pieces with amazing smoothness.
Specifications Of TechArt Porsche Panamera
The Panamera Turbo will have an additional support of 110kW (150 PS / 148 hp) to the standard engine generating 368kW (500 PS / 493 hp).
Cosmetic changes include :
- 22-inch forged light alloy wheels in dull platinum grey color
- Carbon fiber cover for the engine
- Height-adjustable spoiler
- Fenders and side skirts integrating with wheel arches
- Single Housing Assembly for “daylight headlights,” parking lights and turn signal lights as an LED system
- Full leather finish interiors in cocoa and white color combination, Alcantara roof lining
- Optional 3-spoke PDK sports steering wheel along with an optional 10.2-inch ceiling monitor integrated DVD player.