Honda along with its New Small Car Concept also displayed CR-Z or Compact Renaissance Zero Hybrid Car Concept at Auto Expo 2010 . CR-Z is a sporty 2 door 2 seater seater Hybrid Coupe unique personal driving experience.
The production version of Concept CR-Z will make its debut in 2010 North American International auto Show in Detroit in January 2010.
Specifications / Features of Honda CR-Z Concept
- Length – 4080 mm, Width – 1740 mm , Height – 1350 mm
- Wheelbase – 2435 mm
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission for sporty drive (First time in a Hybrid)
- 1.5 Liter i-VTEC engine
- Newly developed IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) technology
- Large front grille
- Tube shaped rear combination lamps
- LED Headlamps
- 19 Inch Alloy Wheels
- Hi-tech and Sporty Interiors
- Cockpit Like instrument cluster with glass artwork
Pictures Of Honda CR-Z From Auto Expo 2010
Catch the latest car and bike news updates by Car Blog India on Google news- click here!