Honda’s cars are a treat to drive and their quality is unmatched. The Indian line-up offered by the brand consists of some of the best selling cars in the whole world like the Honda Civic, Honda City, Honda Accord ,Honda CR-V and Honda Jazz but unfortunately the Jazz small car did no wonders for the brand.
Except for the Jazz all the cars have set the sales charts on fire and maybe this failure could be the reason why the company has introduced a Hybrid version of the Jazz known as the Honda Jazz Hybrid.
Features Of New Honda Jazz Hybrid
- Claimed combined economy of 64.2mpg and 104g/km of CO2 emissions
- Engine & Electric motor mated with CVT gearbox
- Ability to run on electric power at low speeds
- Revised Headlights with blue surround
- Clear tail lights
- New two-step front grille
- New bumpers
- Flashes of Chrome at rear also
- Blue-lit dials & instruments on the Interiors
- Unchanged boot space of 300 Litres inspite of an addition of battery pack and IMA control unit
The Jazz Hybrid will go on sale in the UK early next year and we do expect it to come soon to the Indian automobile market as well.