Tata Motors, the leading manufacturer of Commercial vehicles & cars displayed their hatchback named Venture at Auto Expo 2010 in New Delhi. Tata is going to be launch Venture soon.
The hatchback Venture is so designed that it can comfortably accommodate 8 passengers with plenty of luggage space. Overall length is less than 4 meters and has turning radius of 4.5meters. Venture is powered by 1.4 liter turbo charged CRDI diesel engine delivering 71PS of power@4500rpm & producing torque of 135Nm @ 2500rpm, has best class fuel efficiency among diesel MPV’s.
Interiors are much better than others in same range, Taking Safety, Drivers conformabilities under consideration Venture is designed with some of latest technologies i.e. Collapsible steering, Side impact beam, Power Steering, Power windows and many more these equipments makes Venture none other than a comfy car.
Features of Venture:
- Plenty of luggage space
- 8 Seater ( 3 rows front facing configuration)
- Power steering
- Power window
- Dual Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) with roof mounted ducts
- Glass house effect with plug in window for 2nd row passengers
- Reverse parking aid
- Keyless entry with engine immobilizer
- Rear wipers
Specification of venture:
- Engine: 1.4 Liter Turbo Diesel Engine
- Max. Power: 71 PS @ 4500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 135 Nm @ 2500 rpm
- Brakes: Vacuum assisted independent hydraulic
- Steering: Power Steering
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 5,7 & 8 seater
The curvatures of Venture makes its far distinct among its class, whether it is side view or rear view it looks nice both ways, really a good piece of art (design).