Had i been a wealthy person, i would have bought the bike that we are going to talk about today. I am talking about the soon to be introduced Kawasaki Ninja 650R which is sibling of very popular motorcycle already running on the roads on India, Kawasaki Ninja 250R.
Kawasaki is a world renowned brand which initiated the trend of bikes with Ram Air engines. The line-up offered globally is certainly worth its price with a host of features and breathtaking performance right at a push of the throttle and now with the addition of Ninja 650R in March 2011, the expansion plans of the company seem to take shape.
Looking at the images, the head turning ability of the bike is quite evident with an amazingly carved body incorporating good features and most importantly a comfortable riding posture.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R India Specifications And Features
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve per cylinder, parallel twin
- Displacement 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 11.3:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel System Digital fuel injection with two 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition Digital CDI
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail 25°/4.2 in.
- Front Tire Size 120/70-17
- Rear Tire Size 160/60-17
- Wheelbase 55.5 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 4.9 in.
- Front Brakes Dual 300mm Petal Disc with 2-Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity 15 Litres
- Seat Height 31.1
- Curb Weight 202 Kg
- Overall length 82.7 in.
- Overall width 29.9 in.
- Overall height 47.2 in.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R India Colours Options
- Candy Lime Green
- Metallic Island Blue
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Price In India
Speculatively it is said that Kawasaki will keep the price of this bike between Rs.5 Lakh to Rs.7 Lakh.