The much awaited Toyota Corolla Altis facelift new model 2011 has been launched today in both petrol and diesel. The price of facelifted Toyota Corolla Altis 2011 petrol is between Rs. 10.53 Lakhs to Rs. 14.77 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi, the price of 2011 Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel is between Rs. 11.46 Lakhs to Rs. 14.55 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
The petrol Corolla Altis now comes with an improved engine with 16 Valve, DOHC, Dual VVT-I (Dual Variable valve Timing-Intelligent) with 140 PS of max power and 173 Nm torque with a decent fuel efficiency. It now comes with an optional 7 Speed CVT-I Automatic transmission from Toyota.
The Diesel Altis 2011 comes with an D-4D Diesel engine with Variable Nozzle Turbo and Intercooler, 4 cylinder inline which produces 88.4 PS of max power with 205 Nm of torque. It comes with only 6 speed manual transmission option and not the 7 speed automatic which comes exclusively with the petrol n the top end variant.
The petrol variant is available in both super CVT-i with 7 speed sequential shiftmatic or 6 speed manual transmission. The 4 speed AT in the petrol variant has now given way to the super CVT-i with 7 speed sequential shiftmatic. The 5 speed manual transmission (MT) has also been upgraded to a 6 speed MT. This will enable a smooth change in gears and a better control over the car with more gear options, excellent driveability, and class leading fuel economy. The enhanced low to mid speed range torque and high speed range output will provide smoother acceleration in high traffic and greater acceleration on highways.
Altis Diesel does not change much with the performance side, but gets a cosmetic uplift which the petrol model has also got. The interiors as well as the exteriors have got enhanced with new cosmetic makeover. Some luxury features have also been improved on the inside.
The diesel and petrol variants get advanced and dynamic exteriors and the latest in luxury features. The new advanced interior creates an advanced and refined atmosphere. The new plush leather perforated seats, darker grey upper interior colour and the dark wood finish adorns the interiors giving a richer feel. The New Corolla Altis is equipped with an array of the latest luxury features – push start/stop button, smart entry, new DVD touch screen audio with Bluetooth, new design optitron meter with eco diving indicator, remote boot opener and reverse sensor.
The New Corolla Altis incorporates an elegant and sporty design in an advanced and dynamic form and embodies class above overall quality. With its sleek front headlamps, dynamic grille and stylish rear design, the New Corolla Altis exudes a bold, strong and commanding presence. The diesel variant gets new design grill with bar and mesh. This new attention grabbing presence brings joy and pride of ownership.
Toyota Corolla Altis 2011 New Model Colors Options In India
The New Corolla Altis 2011 comes in 7 colours:
- Champagne Mica Metallic
- Dark Red Mica Metallic
- Blue Metallic
- Silver Mica Metallic
- Silver White II
- White Pearl Mica
- Black Mica
Toyota Corolla Altis 2011 New Model Variants and Price In India
Prices of Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol ex-showroom Delhi are as follows:
- Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol 1.8 J is Rs. 10,53,300
- Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol 1.8 G is Rs. 12,39,400
- Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol 1.8 L is Rs. 13,85,800
- Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol 1.8 LV is Rs. 14,77,400
Prices of Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel ex-showroom Delhi are as follows:
- Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel D-4D J is Rs. 11,46,500
- Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel D-4D G is Rs. 13,40,600
- Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel D-4D G(L) is Rs. 14,55,000
New Features of Toyota Corolla Altis 2011 New Model
The New Corolla Altis’s gorgeous look is the perfect amalgamation of elegance and sportiness. Some of the advanced features include:
- Distinctive front grille for a dynamic new look (also available in diesel)
- Pronounced rear bumper, sleek rear combination LED tail lamps and rear chrome garnish for a sporty appearance
- Front angular headlamps for a sharp and refined look
- Push Start/Stop button
- Smart Entry
- Thoughtfully designed backlit Optitron meter with eco driving indicator (also available in diesel)
- 6.1” DVD Touchscreen Audio with Bluetooth (also available in diesel)
- Reverse sensor
- Remote boot opener
- Darker wood finish (also available in diesel)
- Perforated leather seats (also available in diesel)
- Rear arm rest with wood finish and lid for cup holder (also available in diesel)
- The genius new Dual VVT- i petrol engine, provides the perfect blend of power, fuel efficiency and low emissions
- New generation super CVT- i with 7 speed sequential shiftmatic or the 6-speed manual transmission
For complete list of differences between old Corolla Altis and 2011 Corolla Altis, check out-
check out more-