The 2022 Maruti Brezza is about to make its entry into our market soon and we try to go through the most prominent features that it might come with.
We shortlist the top 10 features that the 2022 Maruti Brezza might come with. There have been images leaked online giving away some of the highlights of the upcoming Brezza. The compact SUV segment is the most competitive space in the Indian automobile market and there are all the major players. Brezza is one of the top-selling products in the segment and Maruti wants to ensure that it remains that way. This fresh appearance and updated features would be its strategy to take the heat from the likes of Hyundai Venue and Tata Nexon.
You may also like: Maruti Brezza LXi vs VXi Comparison – Worth Spending Rs 1 Lakh More?
You may also like: 2022 Suzuki Vitara Hybrid Looks Like A Perfect Upgrade From Brezza
Top 10 Features of 2022 Maruti Brezza
- New Exterior design: The updated Brezza will incorporate a modern design with sleek and sharp headlamps and taillamps along with a massive front grille with plenty of chrome. However, the overall silhouette of the compact SUV would remain identical to the current model.
- New Interior design: The interior of the updated Brezza will also see some tweaks to make the cabin look more premium and attractive. But don’t expect a complete overhaul.
- Bigger & Better Infotainment System: There will also be a free-floating infotainment display on the facelifted Brezza that would take the centre stage on the dashboard. It will feature Maruti’s connected car tech features for added convenience.
- Electric Sunroof: While Maruti was adamant not to offer sunroofs in its products due to safety concerns, it has given in to the popular demand from car buyers. The sunroof is among the most loved features in modern cars for a whole bunch of people due to the luxury experience it exudes. Hence, Maruti has equipped the 2022 Brezza with an electric sunroof too.
- Heads up display: After experiencing the heads up display in the new Baleno recently, people are anticipating it to come with the new Brezza as well. The Brezza being a bit more expensive than the Baleno, we could expect it to sport this function.
- 360-Degree Camera: Just like the Baleno, a 360-degree camera could be an immensely useful function for the Brezza. It adds to the driver’s comfort knowing that he has access to every surrounding area while parking.
- 6 Airbags: The higher trims of the 2022 Maruti Brezza could also come with as many as 6 airbags to enhance the safety quotient. The Brezza is already Maruti’s safest car with a 4-star GNCAP safety rating.
You may also like: Weirdest and Wackiest Maruti Brezza on Face of Earth
- Automatic Transmission with Paddle Shifters: In the current model, there is the option of a 4-speed torque converter unit. However, with the updated Brezza, Maruti could also offer CVT transmission along with paddle shifters for manual control.
- Smart Hybrid Engine: Launched in the new Ertiga, the updated Brezza would get the all-new next-gen K-Series 1.5-litre petrol engine with Progressive Smart Hybrid Technology that would aid the mileage a lot.
- CNG Powertrain: We don’t generally associate CNG powertrains with SUVs but Maruti might offer it with the Brezza to enhance its appeal and cover an even wider range of customers. The increasing fuel prices are forcing city-dwellers to buy CNG vehicles.