General Motors is trying its best to show the world what this car manufacturer is looking forward to and what it can offer to its buyers. And with this goal in mind, after the announcement of 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, GM is ready with another car on its schedule – Chevrolet Cruze which will be hold the stage with two new variants one Cruze Eco and the other Cruze RS.
Specifications of Chevrolet Cruze Eco & Cruze RS
The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Eco sports a very efficient 1.4 Liter Turbocharged Ecotec engine that produces a maximum power of 138 HP (103 kW) and a maximum 200 Nm (148 lb-ft) of torque, enabling a cruising range of 800KM. The drivetrain is coupled with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission Gearbox.
But along with all these features comes an amazing fuel efficiency of almost 40 MPG on highway and complementing the above are :-
- Aerodynamics improvements due to lower front grill with a shutter which closes at higher speeds.
- Lowered ride height
- Lightweight 17” Inches Alloy Wheels covered with Ultra-Low Rolling Resistance 17” Inches Goodyear tyres.
On the other hand for Cruze RS not much information is available but as speculated the manufacturer has focused on the overall appearance of the vehicle with :-
- A Slightly redesigned front fascia
- New rocker moldings
- New spoiler and fog lamps
- A series of discrete upgrades at the interior like Chrome accent rings, opaque cluster bezels etc.