The car we are going to talk about has been a head turner for quite some time and has attracted an enormous number of customers which no other sedan has been able to do in that very price band. Honda Civic which we all are very much familiar with is the one we are going to talk on and things are really getting serious from Honda’s side as very soon we will be seeing 2012 Honda Civic running on the roads.
The official pictures along with the details have been revealed by Honda and very surprisingly this new model is not as impressive and magnetizing as the existing model has been. This could be affecting Honda’s sales in the sedan segment to an unexpected level and we really hope that new buyers do consider other aspects of the Civic before buying it.
As you can see the new design isn’t sensational enough and like everybody else we were expecting something more distinguishing and I clearly tells that the designers have not worked enough on it.
2012 Honda Civic Specifications & Features
- Styling is certainly a negative point for this car when compared to the existing design.
- A new age grille
- Tapered Headlamps
- Restyled aggressive looking bumpers
- New alloys
- Great looking driver oriented interior
- Retained Blue illuminated speedometer
- A 1.8 Litre MPFI petrol heart developing peak power of 140bhp coupled with a 5 speed automatic & manual transmission and slightly more fuel efficient that existing engine.
- Honda Civic Si model is a performance variant of the same which comes equipped with a 2.4 Litre monster pumping out 200BHP of max power and 230Nm of max torque.
- Other variants include Honda Civic Hybrid HF and then a natural gas powered GX version.