Hyundai India has launched its 7 seat SUV based on the popular Hyundai Creta SUV platform, the Hyundai Alcazar which comes with a lot of premium features. It comes with 2 seating options, a 6 seat option and a 7 seat option in 3 different trims. We have already done a detailed post on Alcazar with prices and variants here. Here we will cover all the segment-first and the segment-best features that Hyundai is claiming to offer on this premium SUV. So let us have a look at all these premium features which you can expect from Hyundai Alcazar. Out of these features, some will impress you more than the other features, so let us see if you get impressed or not.
11 First In Segment Features On Hyundai Alcazar
As per Hyundai India, these are the unique features not offered on other 6/7 seat SUVs in this segment at the Alcazar launch.
- Side Foot Steps For Convenient Ingress and Egress
- 10.25-inch Multi-Display Digital Instrument Cluster
- Bose Audio System Dynamic Speed Compensation
- Front row sliding sun-visor
- 2nd Row Armrest with Wireless Charging for Smartphones
- 2nd Row headrest Cushions
- Front row seat-back table with retractable cup holder and tablet/ phone holder
- Rear window sunshades
- Remote engine start with Smart Key to turn on the engine and cool the car before unlocking
- Auto healthy air purifier system
- Blind view monitor for safety, the display comes up in the instrument cluster using side cameras
7 Best in Segment Features On Hyundai Alcazar
These are the features Hyundai India claims to have on Alcazar SUV which are best in segment.
- One-touch tip and tumble seats in second row for easy access to the third row with either Captain seats or 60:40 Split seats in 2nd row
- Best in segment wheelbase of 2760 mm
- Best in segment boot space behind 3rd row (180 litres)
- 64 Ambient Colour Lighting- in crashpad, front & rear doors
- Power adjustable 8 way adjusting driver seat
- Best in segment power of 159 PS
- Best in segment fuel efficiency (Petrol- 14.5 kmpl for MT and 14.2 kmpl for AT. Diesel 20.4 kmpl for MT and 18.1 for AT) as per ARAI results
We will be getting behind the wheels of the Hyundai Alcazar for a test drive review soon. Make sure to check out our personal experience with Hyundai Alcazar on Car Blog India YouTube channel here. Please subscribe to the same if you haven’t already done so.