Hyundai, a dominant player in the Indian automotive industry, has gained immense popularity in the market and has set new benchmarks through its products like the Grand i10 Nios, i20, Venue, Verna, and Creta. Now, adding to their impressive lineup is the all-new Exter, a micro SUV that’s here to make waves. Competing with the likes of Maruti Ignis, Tata Punch, and Citroen C3, the Exter doesn’t just fit into its segment; it has the potential to challenge vehicles from segments above. Here’s what makes the Exter stand out and punch above its weight:
1. Safety First: While the Exter’s official safety rating is yet to be unveiled, Hyundai is leaving nothing to chance when it comes to passenger safety. It comes equipped with a remarkable six airbags as standard, setting it apart from its rivals in this segment. The new- age SUV also boasts of 40+ Advanced Safety Features and 26 Standard Safety Features such as Tyre pressure monitoring system, Parking assist (Rear)-Camera with display on audio, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill assist control (HAC), Vehicle stability management, ABS (Anti-Lock braking system) with EBD, Emergency stop signal (ESS), Speed sensing & Impact sensing auto door lock, Engine Immobilizer and many more. With safety becoming a growing concern among car buyers, these features make a compelling reason to consider the Exter.
You may also like: Exter Helps Hyundair Increase Sales Lead Over Tata Motor
2. Cutting-Edge Technology: The Exter comes equipped with segment-first innovations, such as a Voice Enabled – Smart Electric Sunroof that can be controlled with embedded voice commands in English and Hinglish languages such as: “Open Sunroof”, “Close Sunroof”, “Sunroof Kholo” and many more. Offering a Dashcam with Dual Camera (front & rear) the first in segment feature offers smartphone based connectivity, multiple recording modes to capture photo and video. Exter also comes equipped with Wireless charger to meet the evolving needs of the new-age customers while ensuring the ease of driving, comfort and safety.
You may also like: Hyundai Exter, i10 NIOS, Aura Only CNG Cars to Offer 6 Airbags as Standard
3. Feature-Loaded Interior: With a staggering 60 connected features via the Bluelink connectivity suite, the Exter’s cabin is a tech enthusiast’s dream. The 8-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system and a 4.2-inch colour TFT MID digital instrument cluster enhance the driving experience. With features like multi language UI support (10 Regional & 2 Global), Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, ventilated seats, cruise control and much more put the Exter at the forefront of in-car technology.
You may also like: New Hyundai Verna Bags 5-star Score at Global NCAP
4. Spacious Interior: The Exter offers the best-in-class wheelbase of 2,450 mm, promising a roomy cabin that ensures comfort during long journeys. Its best-in-segment height of 1,631 mm adds to the overall spaciousness, and Hyundai has optimized the seats for easy ingress and egress. Additionally, the generous DLO (Daylight Opening) further amplifies the sense of airiness inside the cabin. EXTER offers customers maximum interior space with a vibrant look and feel, including features such as the Footwell Lighting, metal pedals, metal finish inside door handles giving an upmarket feel of the Exter.
5. Extensive Sales and Service Network: One of Hyundai’s significant strengths lies in its extensive sales and service network, built over decades. With over 1,200 service centers across the country, Hyundai’s network dwarfs that of most of its competitors. Moreover, Hyundai’s commitment to customer satisfaction is evident, as it outperformed rivals like Tata Motors in the JD Customer Satisfaction Study 2022. These attributes collectively make the Hyundai Exter a one-of-a-kind offering in the market, providing a high-value proposition to potential buyers. Whether it’s the robust safety features, cutting-edge technology, spacious interiors, or an unmatched sales and service network, the Exter has what it takes to outshine its competition. Moreover, Hyundai’s commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction ensures that the Exter is more than just a micro SUV; it’s a game-changer that clearly punches above its weight class!
You may also like: Exter, Venue, Creta & Other SUVs Propel Hyundai India to Highest Ever Sales