Maybach with the assistance of Mercedes-Benz has been able to slip into the Indian Automobile Market and is ready to offer two beautiful top notch masterpieces which although come at a pretty high price but deliver all what a rich buyer would demand.
Along with the Maybach 62 , Maybach 57S have been reintroduced and both are simply astonishing. They are the most potential rivals of Bentley, Rolls Royce and Bugatti, of course and would only be seen getting flaunted by celebrities or a corporate giants.
Alike many other cars they carry their own aura and make one feel special in a number of ways. According to the company the waiting period for the car, after a customer decides what he/she wants would range from 6 to 9 months, which may sound long but actually is not since many successful products including Toyota Etios, Suzuki Access etc do have the same waiting period.
Maybach 57S Specifications In India
BODY / EXTERIOR DESIGN / DIMENSIONS
- Body Type: Saloon (sedan) 4 doors / 4 seats
- Weight: 2735 Kg
- Length: 5728 mm
- Height: 1557 mm
- Wheelbase: 3390 mm
- Front Track: 1675 mm
- Rear Track: 1695 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 110 liters
- Engine location: front
- Engine alignment: longitudinal
- Drive Wheels: Rear wheel drive
- Steering: recirculating ball PAS
- Max Power: 612HP (450 kW) @ 4800 rpm
- Max Torque: 1000Nm @ 2000 rpm
- Engine Coolant: water
- Displacement: 5980 cc
- Bore: 82 mm
- Stroke: 93 mm
- Cam Design: SOHC – Single Overhead Camshaft
- Cylinders: 12 IN V
- Valves per cylinder: 3
- Total Valves: 36
- Compression Ratio: 9:1
- Aspiration: Turbo
CHASSIS / BRAKES / SUSPENSIONS
- Front Brakes: VeDi
- Rear Brakes: VeDi-S-ABS
- Standard Wheels: 8.5J x 20 ET 67 / 8.5J x 20 ET 67
- Standard Tyres: 275/45 R 20 / 275/45 R 20
- Suspension Front: I.DW.TB.
- Suspension Rear: I.MultiLi.TB.
- Transmission: automatic
- Number of gears: 5
- Acceleration 0-100 Km/h: 5 seconds
- City: 24 l/100km
- Road: 10.9 l/100km
- Mixt: 15.7 l/100km
Maybach 57S Price In India
The car has been priced at a mind boggling 4.58 Crore.