Toyota India has launched the special edition Toyota Innova called the Innova Crysta with premium features. The Innova Crysta will be on sale till October 2011 only and only 1000 units of the same will be sold. The new Innova Crysta has been derived from the word “Crystal” which reflects the premium image of the vehicle. Designed to offer exclusivity with selective luxury features, the Innova Crysta comes in Super White body colour with unmatched comfort and style. The Innova Crysta is based on the existing VX Grade 2.5 L Diesel variant and is available in Euro III and Euro IV.
What Is Different In Toyota Innova Crysta?
The new added luxury features are as follows
- Smoked Alloy Wheels – Classy Smoked Alloy Wheels gives a sporty look
- Body Graphics – Elegant Body Graphics with crystal – like patterns makes a unique style statement
- Dual Tone Leather Seat Cover – Leather Seat Covers offer a clean uniform look while the subtle Dual Tone gives it a luxurious feel
- Rear Roof Spoiler – The sleek Rear Roof Spoiler with its stylish design adds a distinct touch at the rear
- Dark Wood Panel – The new Dark Wood Panel with perfect finish adds a touch of exclusivity to the interior
- Muffler Cutter – Stylized chrome plated Muffler Cutter gives a distinctive look at the rear
- Floor Mats – Perfectly crafted Floor Mats to add to the classy look to the interiors
Mr. Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director (Marketing), TKM, added
“The Innova has been our flagship brand in India and has been a market leader since launch. We launched the Innova in 2005,a vehicle way ahead of its time in the Indian Auto Industry.An MUV that came in with a sedan like feel, the Innova redefined the segment by attracting customers from the MUV segment and also the passenger car segment.The Innova has set new benchmarks in terms of space, packaging, engine and highway driving. Since then the Innova sales haven’t slowed down and the Innova continues to be a favourite – family car of choice – in its segment. The new limited edition Innova Crysta is aimed at offering exclusive ownership experience by offering enhanced luxury features. 1000 exclusive units of the new limited edition Innova Crysta will be on sale till Oct 2011. We look forward to bringing a limited edition of the widely appreciated Innova to our customers, which will offer exclusive ownership experience. The new Innova Crysta will be attractively priced at Rs 13,12,570 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi) and will be available at all Toyota dealerships from today.”
check out more-
Catch the latest car and bike news updates by Car Blog India on Google news- click here!