Hyundai is number two automobile manufacturer in India and is continuously growing with its tempering small cars like Hyundai Santro, Hyundai i10 and Hyundai i20. With the impressive sales numbers of Hyundai i10 and improving sales of Hyundai i20, Hyundai has taken a bold step by introducing new and improved version of its compact car Hyundai i20.
The all new Hyundai i20 comes with lots of improvements in features and fuel economy. Hyundai has also added two new variants Era and Sportz to the existing variants of Hyundai i20 to fill the gap in the existing range of variants the i20 Magna and the i20 Asta.
Features Of The New Hyundai i20 2010
The car has been improved in many ways with some cosmetic change on the exteriors and interiors, and some considerable improvements in engine and performance. These changes include :
- Improved Styling with more attractive looks
- New Chrome radiator grille
- Enhanced side rear view mirrors with integrated turn indicators
- Enhanced fuel economy
- 6 speed manual transmission in diesel variants
- Manual transmission shift indicators
- Blue LED interior illumination
- Chrome finish on inside door handles
- Fully automatic temperature control system
- Anti-theft alarm
- Music controller buttons on Steering wheel
The most significant change in terms of performance is added by the 6 speed transmission added to the diesel variants which allows smoother driving on higher speeds and low engine speed operation. This combined with the Manual transmission shift indicator technology, which prompts driver to change gear when its optimum, provides a whopping fuel mileage of 21.93 Km/litre of diesel for the i20 Diesel variants.
The new i20 comes with both petrol (1.2 Litre Kappa MPFI engine ) and diesel engines (1.4 Litre CRDI diesel engine). Both these engines are BS4 compliant and have been rated by ARAI for the fuel mileage of about 18.15 KM/litre for petrol engine variant and 21.93 Km/litre for the diesel variants.
The new variants Era and Sportz have been introduces to fill the price gap in the existing variants and will help Hyundai to improve sales numbers because it will now fit the needs and budgets of even more buyers.
New Hyundai i20 2010 Price In India
The cost of new Hyundai i10 in Delhi (ex-showroom) is as follows :
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Era Petrol is Rs. 451816
- The Price of Hyundai i20Magna Petrol is Rs. 491816
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Sportz Petrol is Rs. 531817
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Sportz Petrol Option is Rs. 516816
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Petrol is Rs. 573322
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Option Petrol with sunroof is Rs. 618276
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Petrol with Automatic transmission is Rs. 748273
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Era Diesel – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20Magna Diesel – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Sportz Diesel – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Sportz Diesel Option – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Diesel – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Option Diesel with sunroof – Data Not available yet
- The Price of Hyundai i20 Asta Diesel with Automatic transmission – Data Not available yet