Audi has unveiled one of its most elegant and luxurious Hybrid Sedan , The 2011 Audi A8 Hybrid which will go on sales by end of year 2011. Audi A8 is the flagship model of Audi and has a lot of luxury and style attached to it. The 2011 Audi A8 Hybrid has been announced at the Geneva Motor Show 2010.
The Audi A8 Hybrid will feature a powerful V6 powerhouse coupled with a Powerful Electric Motor.
Specifications Of Audi A8 Hybrid 2011
- 2.0 L MPFI Petrol Engine With 208 BHP
- Powerful Electric Motor With About 32 BHP Power
- Combined Maximum power of 245 BHP
- Impressive combined Max Torque – 480 Nm
- 0-100 KMPH in just 7.6 Seconds
- Top Speed – 235 KMPH
- Fuel Mileage of nearly 38 MPG
- CO2 Emission of about 144g/Km
- Can be run on electric motor only, engine only and combined – Full hybrid
- Audi’s Upcoming 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
The car is full of style and substance and represents a class of powerful and luxurious hybrids to cut the carbon emission without compromising on power and luxury.
The interiors look absolutely stunning with space and luxury features. The central console provides access to all the entertainment and information systems of the car. The dashboard Mounted LCD screen displays important information and Navigation options. Steering Mounted controls in Audi A8 makes it convenient to use the centralized console of the car.
This beautiful Hybrid is designed to please and spoil you with its luxuries.
Check Out More news from –