Hyundai, India’s second largest automobile manufacturer and largest passenger car exporter in a move to spread it excellent services has organized its 10th nationwide Free Car Care Clinic. With over 500 Hyundai workshops across the country under the campaign , the brand expects to satisfy as many customers as it can during the period of 5th March to 14th March 2011.
At the launch of the campaign Arvind Saxena, Director – Marketing and Sales, HMIL spoke, “At Hyundai, we always aim to provide the best services to our esteemed customers so that they enjoy a hassle-free ownership experience. We have seen a steady growth in the number of customers availing the facilities during these camps over the past editions and we are expecting a similar response for the 10th edition of this Free Car Care Clinic.”
This free care clinic promises to offer an 80 point checkup along with a comprehensive examination of the following components:-
- Electrical system
Apart from the above facility the customers can also avail 10% discount on selected accessories, extended warranty, spare parts and other value added services.
Other offers include:-
- An attractive discount of 20% discount on labor charges
- Up to 20% discount on Oil and Consumables and a chance to get a free holiday trip to Hong Kong over a scratch card scheme presented by event sponsor M/s Shell
- Daily attractive gifts and exciting prizes for customers attending the camp
- 8 Mega Prizes including 1.5 ton Window AC
- 16 other exciting awards and daily free extended warranty
- Last but not the least – A 40 inch LCD TV for the bumper prize winner
We hope that is enough for attract all you Hyundai car owners. So what are you thinking, immediately rush to the nearest workshops and enjoy the facilities.