Since the past couple of days Mercedes-Benz was in the news for the launch of a new sports car and today , as per schedule, it has launched the all new Mercedes SLK 350 and readers believe me this car is a real beauty. The convertible roadster is launched in New Delhi and is a really mean looking car with a host of goodies to offer to its buyers.
With this new product the brand is not aiming at volumes but only wishes to enhance its Indian portfolio.
The sharp and edgy looks with a sophisticated front fascia is somewhat refreshing. Some of the highlighting features of the car are as below:
Mercedes Benz SLK 350 Features:
- EuroNCAP 5 Star safety (one of the safest cars in its class)
- Magic Sky Control – Panaromc VarioRoof (opaque to transparent at the touch of a button)
- Adaptive headlamps and Daytime running lamps
- Air scarf system – Mercedes’ marketeer says a warmer for the driver’s neck region
- 17 inch ten spoke alloys
- Electronic parking brake that clears up space between seats
- 6 CD changer, telephone keypad – operated via a Multi-function stereo
Mercedes Benz SLK 350 Specifications
- No & Arrangement of Cylinders: V/6
- Displacement: 3498 CC
- Maximum Power Output: 306 BHP @ 6500 RPM
- Maximum Torque Output: 370 Nm @ 3500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 12
- Tyre Size(front): 225/ 45 R 17
- Tyre Size(rear): 245/ 40 R 17
- Acceleration(0-100 kmph): 5.6 Seconds
- Top Speed: 250 km/h
- Turning Radius: 10.52 meters
- Kerb Weight: 1540 kg
- Fuel: Petrol
- Tank Capacity/Reserve: 60 Litres / 8 Litres
- Boot Capacity: 335 Litres
- Length: 4134mm
- Width: 2006mm
- Height: 1303mm
Mercedes Benz SLK 350 Price In India
The car has been priced at Rs. 61.9 Lakh Ex-Showroom Delhi.
Catch the latest car and bike news updates by Car Blog India on Google news- click here!