Royal Enfield is very well known for its muscular and heavy weight motorcycles with a distinct engine sound that separates it from the regular commuting bikes. Royal Enfield is a class apart and I am totally a fan of its bikes. They have recently announced its new Royal Enfield Electra With Twin Spark Single Cylinder 350cc engine.
Specifications Of New Royal Enfield Electra Twin Spark
- Single Cylinder 346 cc, 4 Stroke Unit Construction Engine
- Air Cooled Engine With BS29 / UCAL Carburetor
- Max Power – 19.8 BHP @ 5250 RPM
- Max Torque – 28Nm @ 4000 RPM
- Top Speed – 120 KMPH
- Weight – 180 KG
- Twin Spark Plug For Better Efficiency And Power
- BS4 Compatible Engine
Price Of New Royal Enfield Electra Twin Spark
The new Electra comes in two variants:
- Royal Enfield Electra Kick-Start Variant – Rs. 89846
- Royal Enfield Electra Electric-Start Variant – Rs. 93846
these prices are ex-showroom Chennai.