Tata is the first Indian company that made India’s first Indigenous car the Tata Indica. This was the punch line of Tata Indica “India’s Only Indigenous car”. Although it sounds good and appealing, but in the world of globalization, nobody minds if some technology of a better counterpart is used in one’s own product. Yes, I am talking of the Tata Indica Vista which has improved and tried-and-tested high performance Engines.
The new Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 comes with some really cool features and technical improvements which makes it a strong contender in front of the similar sized cars like Maruti Ritz, Hyundai i10 etc.
Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 Features
The specifications of the new Indica Vista are not the surprising part, but the real surprise lies in its features.
- Pleasant dual tone Beige colored Interiors (only in Aura and Above variants)
- Centralized Instrument cluster
- Vanity Mirror
- Storage under co-passenger seat
- Illumination around key hole (only in Aura ABS and Aura +)
- For Lamps
- LED high mount stop lamps at rear
- Body colored bumpers
- Clear Lens Side Indicators
- Wheel Caps
- 7 Speed Front Wipers
- ABS and EBD (only in Aura ABS and Aura +)
- Central Locking
- Door open warning
- Seat Belt Warning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Tilt-Adjustment in Steering
- Power Windows
- Height Adjustable driver seat
- 2 Din Stereo System
- MP3 CD Playback
- USB Playback
- Auxiliary Port for iPod connectivity
- Bluetooth Connectivity for Phones
- Tachometer (RPM-Meter)
- Anti-glare Inside rear view mirror.
Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 Specifications
Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 comes with 3 Types of Engines, two if these engines – Safire 1.1 and Quadrjet 1.2 are BS4 emission norms compliant. The TDI engine is Euro III compliant, so won’t be on sale in 13 cities with BS4 norms already implemented.
- Safire 1.1 Litre MPFI Petrol Engine
- Max Power – 65 BHP @5500 RPM
- Max Torque – 96 Nm @ 3000 RPM
- Quadrjet 1.2 Litre CRDI Diesel Engine
- Max Power – 75 BHP @ 4000 RPM
- Max Torque – 190 Nm @ 1750 RPM
- TDI Diesel Engine
- Max Power – 71 BHP @ 4500 RPM
- Max Torque – 135 Nm @ 2500 RPM
- These three engine options further come with 5 variants named – Terra, Aqua, Aura, Aura ABS and Aura +
- All the variants come with tubeless tyres as standard
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission – Eurotech Gearbox
- Length = 3795mm; Width = 1695mm, Height = 1550mm, Wheelbase = 2470mm;
- EGR – Exhaust Gas Recirculation technology for lower emissions
Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 Price In India
The Tata Indica Drivetech 4 Price is between Rs. 3.86 Lakh to 5.49 LakhEx-showroom Delhi. The on road Price of Tata Indica Vista Drivetech 4 will be approximately between Rs. 4.1 Lakh and 5.8 Lakh approximately.