The Tata Tigor Facelift is going to launch in India on the 10th of October. Here are five things you need to know about this notchback.
Tata Motors will be launching the mid-cycle update for the Tigor notchback in India on October 10th. Ahead of its debut, the homegrown automaker has teased several images of the car, giving us a slight insight into the changes that it will occur with this facelift. As with all the other mid-cycle updates, the Tigor facelift is also going to get minor cosmetic upgrades. In addition to this, there will be a slight increase in the feature list of this vehicle as well. Here are five things that you must know about it.
1. First, let’s talk about the exterior design of the Tata Tigor facelift. The Tigor, in its current form, already has very contemporary and stylish aesthetics. With this mid-cycle update, expect this notchback to come with new bumper design, both front and back. In the teaser images, we have already seen that the update Tigor is going to come with a new set of headlamps and tail-lamps. Apart from this, we do not expect the sedan to feature any radical alterations.
2. The Tata Tigor offers a similar interior layout as that of the Tiago hatchback. In the spy images which came to our notice, it seems that Tata Motors has slightly altered the centre console of the Tigor with this facelift. This is done to accommodate the new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The rest of the aesthetics of the Tigor will remain the same as before. To liven up the cabin, the company can introduce a new seat upholstery.
3. The third most important criterion in the update of the Tata Tigor is going to be its feature list. The biggest of them all is going to be the introduction of a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. As standard, it will feature Apple Car Play, Android Auto is expected to come at a later stage. The notchback will also get a rear parking camera. Recent media reports suggest that with this mid-cycle update, the Tigor is going to get a new top-end variant. All the new features will feature on the said XZ+ trim.
4. As with all the mid-cycle updates, the Tata Tigor facelift will also retain its current engine specifications. The petrol derivative will come with the same 1.2-litre Revotron engine. While the diesel derivative will continue to feature the 1.05-litre Revotorq motor. The former is good for 84 BHp of power along with 84 BHP of power along with 114 Nm of peak torque. The later on the other hand produces 69 BHP of power along with 140 Nm of peak torque. As standard, all the variants will continue to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. The select petrol variants will get an AMT transmission as well.
5. With this update, the prices of the Tata Tigor will observe a slight increase. Currently, this notchback retails in-between the price bracket of INR 5.06 lakhs to 7.37 lakhs (ex-showroom). Expect an increase of INR 5,000 across variants.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.2 stars
4.2 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating