Toyota India has launched its All-terrain luxury vehicle Prado. New Diesel Toyota Prado has been designed for unmatched on-road and off-road performance.
The launch was held in Bangalore in presence of Hiroshi Nakagawa MD, Sandeep Singh DMD and Koji Nagata Executive Managing Coordinator on 23 Dec 2009.
The new Prado is based on Land Cruiser range of vehicles and features powerful 3.0 L CRDI diesel engine. It also features Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System which is a high on luxury suspension technology. New Prado is the perfect combination of maneuverability and interior luxury.
The main improvements of new Prado over previous version include:
- Powerful 3.0 L CDRI Diesel Engine
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) that allows driving stability at city and highway speeds
- 3-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Optitron Meter – An Optitron meter increases visual contrast between the meter and the meter readings, ensuring greater instrument clarity.
- Multi-information Display
- Parking Assist System with front/rear sensors & rear camera
- Rich leather interiors
- Driver Assist Technology such as DAC (Down-hill Assist Control), HAC (Hill-start Assist Control), VSC (Vehicle Stability Control) and A-TRC (Adaptive Traction Control) aid in outstanding off-road performance
The Prado is targeted at users with higher luxury and off-roading needs. The car comes in 5 colors – White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Metallic, Grey Metallic, Grayish Blue Metallic and Black.
The cost of new Prado is Rs 52.74 lakhs Ex. showroom in Bangalore. So if you got love for off-roader luxury, Prado is a fresh new powerful option for you.