Toyota has displayed its beautiful and attractive small car called the Scion IQ 2011 at the New York Auto Show 2010. Its a compact and peppy car with stylish curves and 2 door cute design. The grille and the head-lamps give it a cute face like look. It will give a close competition to the recently announced The 2011 Mazda2.
Toyota Scion IQ 2011 Specifications And Features
- Smallest Car from Toyota in USA – Length – 120.1 inches; Width 66.1 Inches; Wheelbase – 78.7 inches
- Seating Capacity – 4 Passengers (including driver)
- 1.3 Cylinder MPFI gasoline engine
- Max Power – 90 BHP
- CVT- Automatic transmission
- Fuel Economy – 30 MPG
- ABS – Anti-lock Braking System with EBD
- Brake Assist and Traction Control System
- 10 SRS Airbags
- 6 Speaker Audio System
- Vehicle Stability Control System
The cars looks very nicely built and compact. The interiors are also of nice quality plastics and control are nicely placed around the driver. Don’t expect a boot space here, however, there is a 50-50 split seat in the rear which can be folded to make the boot space when there are no passengers riding on the rear.
Toyota Scion IQ Launch Date And Price In USA
The Scion IQ will go on sales in early 2011, the price will be announced near launch. We expect it to be priced competitively close to a price tag of $15000 in USA considering the price tag of Mazda2 2011.