Finally, the much awaited Kawasaki Ninja 650R reaches India today on 8th June 2011. The Kawasaki Ninja 650R will be assembled locally at the Chakan Plant in Chennai India and will be imported to India as a CKD unit unlike many other sports bikes which cost high because they are imported as CBU. The Ninja 650R has been priced at Rs. 4.57 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi which is a very attractive price for a sports bike.
There will not be prompt deliveries as there are some delays in the supply chain owing to a waiting period of up to two months before you can get your 650R on the road.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 R Features & Specifications
Some of the salient features of the new Kawasaki Ninja 650 R Include
- Off-set laydown with 7-step easy adjustable Mono-shock rear suspension
- Ninja 650R’s stylish under – engine sporty muffler provides for lowering the center of gravity.
- Lightweight and compact. The Ninja 650R’s parallel – twin liquid cooled engine bristles with technology for smooth operation and a terrific midrange punch.
- Perfect Sporty riding position with matched aerodynamics for superior riding experience.
- Rubber damped handlebars ensure that uneven road conditions do not result in tired arms. Stay on the bike as long as you want.
- Backlit digital information panel
- Day running lights ensure visibility. Hazard lights enable added visibility when required.
- Racing – inspired twin petal front disc brakes with twin – piston calipers provide outstanding stopping performance, while the petal rotor design reduces weight and improves cooling
Kawasaki Ninja 650 R Detailed Specifications
- Engine Four – stroke, DDHC 8 Valve, Parallel Twin (BSIII)
- Displacement 649 cc, Max Power 72 Ps @ 8500 RPM, 66 Nm Torque @ 7000 RPM
- Bore X Stroke 83.0 x 60.0 Nm
- Compression Ratio 11.3 : 1
- Fuel System Digital Fuel Injection, Keihin 38 mm Dual Throttle bodies
- Fuel Type / Minimum Octane Rating Unleaded petrol / RON 91
- Ignition TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission 6 – Speed
- Final Drive Sealed O – Ring Chain
- Cooling System Liquid Cooled
- Frame Type Diamond High – tensile steel
- Rake / Trail 25 / 106 mm
- Front Tyre Size 120 / 70-17 ZRI7M / C (58W)
- Rear Tyre Size 160 / 60 – 17 ZRI7M / C (69W)
- Wheelbase 1410 mm
- Ground Clearance 145 mm
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel 41 mm Telescopic Fork / 120 mm
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel Single offset laydown Shock with 7 – step adjustable / 125 mm
- Front Brakes Dual 300 mm Tripe Petal disc with two – piston calipers
- Rear Brakes Single 220 mm Petal disc with single piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity 15.5 Liters
- Seat Height 790 mm
- Kerb Weight 204 kg
- Overall Dimensions L x W x H 2100 mm x 760 mm x 1200 mm
Kawasaki Ninja 650 R Video review
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Official Price In India
The Ninja 650R has been priced very competitively at Rs. 4.57 Lakhs ex-showroom price Delhi.
check out more-