Maruti Suzuki has come up with various launches and display of concept at the Auto Expo 2010. The Maruti Suzuki SX4 Hybrid Car Displayed at the Joys Of Life Stall is a concept and expresses Maruti’s commitment towards developing eco-friendly cars.
Features of Maruti Suzuki SX4 Hybrid
The car features a full parallel Hybrid car designed by Maruti Suzuki engineers, showcasing the capability to design and develop next generation green technologies for the country.
- Full Parallel Hybrid – Can run on petrol and battery both at same time
- 5-Speed Automated Manual Transmission
- Developed under initiatives from National Hybrid Propulsion Programme (NHPP) under Ministry of New and Renewable Sources of Energy (MNRE) under High Energy Density Battery Development Programme
- In October 2010, Maruti Suzuki will showcase its fleet of SX4 Hybrid along with Maruti Suzuki’s Electric Vehicle EECO Charge with intent to show Hybrid Technology efforts of Maruti.
- Twin-clutch arrangement technology
- Use of Advanced Lithium-ion batteries
- 1.2 Liter Petrol Engine
- 50 KW (67 BHP) Electric Motor
- Can run only on battery as a pure Electric Vehicle with Zero Emissions
Exclusive Pictures Of Maruti SX4 Hybrid
Catch the latest car and bike news updates by Car Blog India on Google news- click here!