Honda Cars India launched the new generation Jazz in India in July 2015. The new Honda Jazz competes with premium B-segment hatchbacks from established players such as Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai. While its first month on sale saw 9,000 units moving off the shelf, it has fallen behind rivals i20 and Baleno since. Honda has now hiked prices of the Jazz and added dual front airbags as a standard safety feature across all variants. Here, in this post, you can find the full Honda Jazz price list along with details on features, engine, mileage and other related details.
Also See- New Honda Jazz Test Drive Review
New Honda Jazz Price in India
|Model||Price Ex Showroom Delhi|
|Honda Jazz E MT Petrol||Rs. 5.81 lakh|
|Honda Jazz S MT Petrol||Rs. 6.45 lakh|
|Honda Jazz SV MT Petrol||Rs. 6.89 lakh|
|Honda Jazz V MT Petrol||Rs. 7.24 lakh|
|Honda Jazz VX MT Petrol||Rs. 7.74 lakh|
|Honda Jazz S CVT Petrol||Rs. 7.55 lakh|
|Honda Jazz V CVT Petrol||Rs. 8.32 lakh|
|Honda Jazz E MT Diesel||Rs. 7.12 lakh|
|Honda Jazz S MT Diesel||Rs. 7.80 lakh|
|Honda Jazz SV MT Diesel||Rs. 8.21 lakh|
|Honda Jazz V MT Diesel||Rs. 8.67 lakh|
|Honda Jazz VX MT Diesel||Rs. 9.10 lakh|
New model Honda Jazz price in India at the time of launch was Rs. 5.30 lakh. Now, the Jazz range starts at Rs. 5.81 lakh (ex showroom Delhi) for the base petrol variant. The top end diesel now costs Rs. 9.10 lakh!
New Honda Jazz Video Review
New Honda Jazz Images
Check out our quick walk around video review of the new Jazz from India Auto Expo of 2014:
Honda Jazz Fuel Mileage
|Model||ARAI Certified Mileage|
|Honda Jazz Petrol Manual||18.7 KMPL|
|Honda Jazz Petrol Automatic (CVT)||19 KMPL|
|Honda Jazz Diesel Manual||27.3 KMPL|
The manual transmission equipped variant of the Jazz (Petrol) boasts of an ARAI-certified fuel mileage of 18.7 km/l. The CVT variant has 19 km/l on offer. The diesel variant of the Jazz betters its petrol sibling’s fuel mileage and delivers a staggering 27.3 km/l, which makes it one of the country’s top five most fuel-efficient cars.
New Honda Jazz Variants & Features
- E– Power windows (all four), tilt adjustment for steering, lane change indicator, LED tail lamps, average fuel consumption indicator, driver side seatbelt reminder.
- S (over and above the E variant)- ABS+EBD, gear change indicator (CVT), body coloured door handled and ORVMs, gloss black + chrome front grille, audio system, steering mounted audio controls, Bluetooth connectivity for cell phones, electrically adjustable ORVMs, driver seat height adjust, central locking.
- SV (over and above the S variant)- dual front airbags, rear parking camera, fog lamps, 12.7 inch display for the infotainment system, gloss finish for centre console, Bluetooth controls on steering wheel, instantaneous fuel consumption display, beige upholstery, speed volume compensation.
- V (over and above the SV variant)- Alloy wheels, rear wiper+washer, turn indicators on ORVMs, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, climate control with touch sensitive buttons, electric folding for ORVMs, paddle shifters for CVT.
- VX (over and above the V variant)- 6 inch touchscreen infotainment system with DVD and navigation, rear spoiler, black upholstery, adjustable rear headrests, magic seats with 60:40 split, reclining rear seats.
- Colours Available– Sunset Orange, Urban Titanium Metallic, Carnelian Red Pearl, Orchid White Pearl, Tafetta White, Golden Brown Metallic, Alabaster Silver Metallic.
New Honda Jazz Specifications
|Length x Width x Height||3955 x 1694 x 1544 mm|
|Kerb Weight||1007-1154 kg|
|Wheel Type and Size||15 inch Alloys|
|Boot Space||354 litres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40|
|Engine Type/ Displacement||1.2 L Petrol/1.5 L Diesel|
|Power||90 PS/100 PS|
|Torque||110 Nm/200 Nm|
|Transmission (Gearbox)||5-speed MT or CVT/6-speed MT|
Unlike the last generation Jazz, which was sold only with a petrol engine, the new model will be sold in India with a sufficiently potent oil-burner. Buyers of the new gen Jazz will also get to choose between two transmission options with the petrol version! Here is the list of engine options –
- 1.2-litre i-VTEC, Four-cylinder petrol engine with 90 PS-110 Nm
- 1.5-litre i-DTEC, Four-cylinder diesel engine with 100 PS-200 Nm.
New Honda Jazz Rivals
The new model Honda Jazz goes head to head with some really well established cars, such as the
New Honda Jazz Design Review
The new Honda Jazz is based on the same platform as the latest generation Honda City sedan. While the new Honda Jazz can’t be mistaken for any other car, the new design cues go on to ensure that it looks sufficiently modern. It boasts of an all-new design, both inside and out! However, it does retain a slightly tallboy architecture, along with a slightly cab forward design. On the inside, it shares quite a few panels, including the dashboard, with the City sedan.
Stay tuned to CarBlogIndia for more on new Honda Jazz India updates