The 2023 facelift version of the Kia Seltos mid-size SUV is around the corner and we take a look at the reasons why you should wait for it.
We take a look at all the possible updates that the 2023 Kia Seltos facelift is most likely to come with. Seltos has been a critical product in the fleet of Kia India. Seltos, along with the Sonet compact SUV has been the torchbearer in making Kia one of the most successful carmakers in the country within such a short span of time. The mid-size SUV was launched in 2019 in our country. However, it is yet to receive a comprehensive facelift. The international market has already got the new Seltos and the India launch isn’t too far away either.
You may also like: 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Alongside Current Model – What All’s Different?
You may also like: Maruti Grand Vitara VS Kia Seltos Comparison
2023 Kia Seltos Facelift
The video by Auto Authority talks about the 5 things that the new Seltos will offer over the current model. For most, these could be compelling enough to wait for the facelift. Have a look –
- Design – The first thing that any facelift model comes with is an updated design. Judging by the international model, we can expect a reworked headlight cluster, new front grille, redesigned bumper, new stylish alloy wheel design, new taillights with a connected LED bar, new bumpers and more. The overall silhouette will be similar to the current-gen model.
You may also like: Will the Upcoming Citroen C3 XL Rival Kia Seltos?
- More Variants – The main reason why Kia and Hyundai products are so popular is the sheer number of variants on offer. It makes the products more accessible to a wider range of audience. Therefore, we can expect the facelift version of the Seltos to be offered in numerous trims.
- Features – We know that Hyundai Group focuses on providing customers with the latest tech and convenience features in almost all its vehicles. The Seltos is already a feature-laden SUV but we expect it to come equipped with even more tech features in a bid to attract more customers and stay ahead of its competitors.
You may also like: Govt’s Video ft. Akshay Kumar Terms Kia Seltos Safer Than Tata Nexon
- ADAS – A prominent talking point in modern cars is ADAS features. SUVs in our market in this segment are already offering Level 2 ADAS functions (MG Astor). Therefore, it might be time for Kia to introduce ADAS capabilities in the new Seltos as well.
- Resale Value – Finally, the main reason to wait for the new Seltos would be the fact that its resale value will be higher compared to if you buy the current-gen model. Let us know if you will wait for the Seltos facelift.
You may also like: Kia Seltos vs Kia Carens 2022 Comparison
Disclaimer- The embedded videos/ external content is/are being used as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or approval by Car Blog India of any of the products, services, and /or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Car Blog India bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, and/or content of the external site or for that of subsequent external videos/ external content. Contact the external publisher for answers to questions regarding its content.