We bring you a detailed review of the 2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF150 and here are some key takeaways.
The 2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF150 made its way into our markets earlier this year with a few key updates. It rivals the mighty successful Yamaha R15 in our market. This is quite an interesting segment. Bike buyers often purchase 150-cc bikes for affordability and practicality. The motorcycles in this category are often low on maintenance costs and high on mileage. This makes them perfect city-commuters with decent highway capabilities. However, the Gixxer moniker is for all those who wish to experience a slightly impressive performance despite being a 150-cc bike. Here are a few key aspects of the 2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF150.
You may also like: Rahul Gandhi Reveals Why He Can’t Ride His KTM Duke 390
2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF150 – Key Aspects
- It has bold styling for a bike of this class. It draws inspiration from the bigger Gixxer and offers the customers a proper big-bike feel.
- There are broad tyres which boost confidence while taking corners at relatively high speed. This is generally something one expects from a motorcycle in this segment, especially since the FZ’s arrival over a decade ago. At the front, there is a 100-section tyre while the rear is a 140-section tyre.
- The latest Gixxer SF150 comes with modern bits including an LED headlight, stylish fairing, clip-on handlebar, split-seat setup, stubby exhaust and more.
- Digital instrument cluster with LCD screen is a handy tool for young buyers.
- With the latest models, there is Suzuki Connect technology allowing the riders to connect their smartphones with the bike.
- The information like SMS Alerts, WhatsApp alerts, Turn-by-Turn Navigation and other relevant stats regarding the bike.
- In terms of handling, it strikes a perfect balance between a practical daily commuter and a sporty handling.
- The ride quality is decent and the motorcycle offers a good balance between ride and handling.
You may also like: Suzuki Motorcycle Announces First Edition of Suzuki Matsuri
The 2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF150 comes with a BS6 phase 2-compliant 155-cc air-cooled, fuel-injected single-cylinder engine which generates 13.6 PS @8,000 RPM and 13.8 Nm @6,000 RPM of peak power and torque. This engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The bike has a 41 mm telescopic front suspension and a swing arm at the rear. It gets a single-channel ABS and disc brakes for both wheels. There are 17-inch alloy wheels on offer. This bike weighs 148 kg, has a fuel tank capacity of 12 litres and a wheelbase of 1,340 mm. The prices range between Rs 1.37 lakh and Rs 1.46 lakh, ex-showroom.