Ahead of its official launch scheduled for the month of January 2019, the official bookings of the all-new Nissan Kicks SUV have commenced from today onward.
One can book a new Nissan Kicks across all Nissan dealerships in India at a token amount of INR 25,000. Expect the deliveries of this Hyundai Creta rival to start right around the time of its launch next month.
The Nissan Kicks compact SUV marks the revival of the Japanese automaker in the Indian market. With a lacklustr portfolio, Nissan has been struggling to bring the customer to its dealerships and consequently leading to a disappointing sales month on month.
However, with the launch of the Kicks, Nissan is looking at a brand transformation. This is because of the fact that the
Likely to fall in-between the price range of INR 9 lakh to INR 15 lakh, the Kicks is going to challenge the likes of Hyundai Creta. And by the looks of things, it seems that Nissan has come up with a very tough contender.
Why do we say that? Well, here is a brief account of all the features and capabilities with this the Kicks is coming to India!
On the exterior front, Nissan Kicks has the following features in its portfolio:
- LED Projector Headlamps
- LED Signature Lamp
- Floating roof with dual tone styling
- R17 5-Spoke Machined Alloy Wheel
- Nissan Signature Chrome V motion grill
- Functional Roof rail
- LED Tail Lamp
- Aspheric ORVM to reduce blind spots
- Body Side Moulding / Wheel Arch / Skid Plates etc.
The Nissan Kicks offers the following creature comforts inside the cabin:
- Dual-tone Brown & Black Interior theme with Carbon Fiber Finishing
- Leather-wrapped soft-touch dashboard & Door trims [First-in-class]
- Auto AC as standard across grades [First-in-Class]
- Large Configurable Storage with 400L Boot Space [Best-in-class]
- Cooled & illuminated glove box
Nissan Kicks comes loaded with the following features when it comes to onboard technology:
- Around View Monitor Display (AVM) 360 Camera [First-in-Class]
- 8.0” Floating infotainment system with ANDROID AUTO & APPLE CARPLAY [First-in-Class]
- Nissan Connect [Standard – Best-in-Class]
- LED Projector Headlamp
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
The Nissan Kicks offers the following safety features ob-board:
- Vehicle Dynamics Control
- ABS with EBD & Braking Assistance – [Standard]
- Cruise Control
- Smart Vision with – Auto Headlamps
- Front & Rear Fog lamp
- Cornering Fog Lamps
- ECO Mode
- Hill Start Assist
- Smart Maneuverability – Least Turning Radius [Best-in-Class]
Talking about its engine specifications, the Nissan Kicks uses the same engine line-up as we see on the Renault Captur. The petrol derivative of this compact soft-roader gets a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder engine. This unit is capable of churning out 110 BHP of power along with 142 Nm of peak torque.
The diesel derivative, on the other hand, comes with a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder K9K engine. This oil-burner is capable of producing 110 BHP along with 250 Nm of peak torque. The petrol derivative comes as standard with a 5-speed manual gearbox. While the diesel derivative comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox.