Land Rover has today launched the much anticipated Range Rover Evoque Convertible in India. With its launch in India, the Evoque convertible has become India’s only luxury drop-top SUV. This convertible SUV will cost you INR 69.53 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Range Rover Evoque Convertible comes with Land Rover’s new Ingenium petrol engine. This motor is a 2.0-litre Si4 engine. Consequently, it produces a power output of 240 BHP and 350 Nm of peak torque. Furthermore, the Evoque Convertible comes with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
In terms of its design, the Convertible version of the Evoque is exactly alike to the standard version of this SUV. Furthermore, the drop-top version is based on the same platform as that of the hard-top. Consequently, it measures 4,370 mm in length, 1,900 in width and 1,609 mm in height. The SUV supports a wheelbase of 2,660 mm.
Being a Range Rover, the Evoque Convertible inherits the automaker’s capable off-road dynamics and driver aids. Hence, the SUV comes with:
- Stop/Start & Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC), Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC)
- Four Wheel Drive with Efficient Driveline (4WD) & Cruise Control
- Torque Vectoring by Braking & Terrain Response®
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) & Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
In addition to this, the Convertible Evoque Offers features like:
- Exterior Mirrors – Electric Adjustment, Heated, Auto-dimming, Power Fold, Puddle Lamps with Projected Evoque graphic, Direction Indicators, Memory Function with Auto Dipping in Reverse Gear.
- Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
- Heated Front Seats
- Keyless Entry
- Park Assist – Parallel Park/Parking Exit/Perpendicular Park
- Auto-dimming Interior Rear View Mirror
- Automatic Climate Control with Air Filtration and Automatic Recirculation
- Rear AC Vents
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Ashtray – Front with Cigar Lighter
Furthermore, in terms of safety, the Evoque Convertible offer:
- Volumetric Alarm
- Airbags-Front (driver and front passenger), Knee (driver), Side Curtain, Driver and Front Passenger and Row 2
- Hazard Warning Lights under Heavy Braking
- Child Seat ISOFIX Anchor Points & Seat Belt Reminder
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating