Here is the list of all the variants, their price and the complete features list of the Tata Nexon EV. It has been launched at a price of Rs 13.99 Lakhs.
Tata Nexon EV, India’s third electric SUV, has been launched finally. The electric Nexon is priced from Rs 13.99 Lakhs (ex-showroom), making it one of the most affordable EVs in India. The bookings for that have commenced across select dealerships for a token of Rs 21,000.
Tata Nexon EV gets many new premium features over the pre-facelift ICE-powered Nexon. It runs on a 30.2 kWh electric motor with a liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery pack. The motor produces 129 PS and 245 Nm of peak torque. The total driving range is 312 Kms, claimed.
Here are the variant wise prices and features of the Tata Nexon EV:
XM Variant – Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- Projector Headlamps With LED DRLs
- Floating Roof
- Wheel Covers
- Automatic Air Conditioner
- Remote Central Lock
- Start-Stop Push Button
- Electric ORVMs
- Electric Tail Gate
- Rear Seat Armrest
- ConnectNext Harmon Infotainment System
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- Bluetooth Connection
- Steering Mounted Audio Controls
- 7-inch Semi-Digital Instrument Console
- Dual Front Airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Follow-Me-Home Headlamps
XZ+ Variant – Rs 14.99 Lakhs
All the features of XM Variant plus:
- Dual Tone Roof
- 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Rear AC Vents
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat Height
- Wearable PEPS Key
- Front Fast USB Charging
- Rear Wiper And Wash
- Boot Lamp
- 60:40 Split Seats
- 7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system by Harman
- Android Auto And Apple CarPlay
- Front Fog Lamps
- Rear Defogger
- Rear Parking Camera
XZ+ (LUX) Variant – Rs 15.99 Lakhs
All the features of XZ+ Variant plus:
- Electric Sunroof
- Automatic Headlamps
- Auto Sensing Wipers
- Premium Leather Seat Upholstery
Other than that, the new Tata ZConnect App for the EV offers 35 new features, which is applicable for all the three variants. The list includes:
- Safety & Security – Intrusion alert, Stolen vehicle tracking, Panic notification, Remote immobilization etc.
- Location Based Services – Find nearest charging and service station, find my car, Geo-fencing, Time fencing etc.
- Remote Commands – Remote door lock/unlock, Remote cooling, Remote vehicle diagnostics, Remote lights ON/OFF etc.
- 20+ Vehicle Health Alerts
- Trip analytics & driver behaviour score
Catch the latest car and bike news updates by Car Blog India on Google news- click here!