- Toyota recently unveiled the Innova Hycross for the Indian market.
- It will come with only petrol engines – a 2.0-litre and a 2.0-litre hybrid.
- Here are the expected prices and variants to help you make an informed decision.
Toyota Innova Hycross has been unveiled for India and here are the price and variants that we could expect. Hycross is the more SUV-ish version of the Innova. Note that the Crysta will be sold alongside the Hycross. However, one could consider the Hycross as a premium version of the Innova with a more SUV-ish stance for people looking for a rugged and sporty road presence. Here are the expected prices and variants of the Innova Hycross.
You may also like: Toyota Innova Hycross Adventure Edition Visualized – Yay or Nay?
You may also like: Toyota Innova Hycross Base Model Features Listed Out – VIDEO
Toyota Innova Hycross Price (Expected)
Going by the features on offer and the prices of the Innova Crysta, we expect the Hycross to be priced from somewhere around Rs 17.50 lakh to Rs 29 lakh, ex-showroom. We already know that only the top trim will get the ADAS function that Toyota calls Toyota Safety Sense System. Moreover, the base variant will come with the 2.0-litre regular petrol engine without the hybrid system. This makes us have a logical guess about the prices of various trims.
You may also like: Toyota Innova HyCross Imagined in GR Sport Livery
|Toyota Innova Hycross Variants||Price (exp.)|
|G-SLF||Rs 17.50 lakh|
|GX||Rs 19 lakh|
|VX Hybrid||Rs 24 lakh|
|ZX Hybrid||Rs 27 lakh|
|ZX(O) Hybrid||Rs 29 lakh|
You may also like: Toyota Innova Hycross Seen Parked Alongside Crysta, Street Presence Compared
Innova Hycross Variants
- G-SLF – It only comes with a petrol engine. Apart from the essential safety features, it could come with LED headlamps, ESC, Hill-Start Assist, Front Parking Sensors, Electric Parking Brake, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear Wiper, Manual Day/Night IRVM, Central Locking, 6-Seat Setup, Electrically Adjustable ORVMs, All Power Windows, Tilt & Telescopic Steering, Rear AC Vents, Push Button Start-Stop, 50:50 Third Row Split, 16-inch Steel Rims with Wheel Covers, Body Coloured Door Handles.
- GX – In addition to all features in G-SLF, there will be a Reverse Parking Camera, an 8-inch Infotainment System, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Keyless Entry, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, Steering-Mounted Audio Controls, Power Drive Mode, Telematics, 16-inch Alloy Wheels, Electrically Adjustable ORVMs, and more.
- VX – Starting from this variant, there will be a sole option of a hybrid petrol powertrain. The additional features from the GX trim include EV mode, Tri-LED Headlamps, Auto-Dimming IRVM, TPMS, Front Parking Sensors, 360-View Monitor, Rear Defogger, 2 Additional Speakers, Puddle Lamps, Auto AC, Paddle Shifters, Cruiser Control, Rear Window Curtains, 17-inch Alloys, Digital Instrument Cluster, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Soft-Touch Dashboard and more.
- ZX – It will have a 7-seat System, Side and Curtain Airbags, LED Fog Lamps, 10.1-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with Subwoofer, Wireless Apple CarPlay, a Powered Tailgate, Ventilated Front Seats, 2-Zone Auto AC, Powered Driver Seat with Memory Function, Powered Reclining Rear Seats and Wheel Arch Cladding, Leather Upholstery, Chrome Door Handles in addition to VX variant.
- ZX(O) – In addition to the features in the ZX trim, there will be the availability of ADAS functions in the ZX(O) trim. This includes things like Blind Spot Monitoring, Auto High Beam, Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Keep Assist, and Crash Safety Warning. We hope this expected price and variants post of the Toyota Innova Hycross will help you to make an informed decision.