- Toyota launched the Innova Hycross in India at an attractive starting price of Rs 18.30 lakh, ex-showroom.
- It differs quite well from the regular Innova Crysta.
- We take a look at 5 big features that the Hycross comes which are not available on the existing Crysta.
These are the 5 biggest features of the Toyota Innova Hycross that are not found on the Crysta. Hycross is launched in the market with a starting price of Rs 18.30 lakh, while the range-topping strong hybrid version retails for 28.97 lakh, ex-showroom. The Hycross might bear the Innova moniker, but it is not related to the existing Crysta at all which is why both products will be sold alongside one another. This includes powertrains, mechanical, drivetrains, features and more. Let us take a look at these features you will only find in the Innova Hycross.
You may also like: Toyota Innova Hycross Adventure Edition is DOPE – VIDEO
You may also like: Toyota Innova HyCross Parked Alongside Fortuner – Road Presence COMPARED!
You may also like: Toyota Innova HyCross Imagined in GR Sport Livery
5 Features on Toyota Innova Hycross Not Available of Crysta
- Hybrid Powertrain – The biggest talking point on the Hycross is its efficient hybrid powertrain lineup devoid of a diesel engine. There are options of a 2.0-litre strong hybrid petrol engine with an Atkinson Cycle that produces 184 hp and a 2.0-litre petrol engine that makes 172 hp and 205 Nm of peak power and torque. Both these engines come mated to automatic transmissions and there is no option for a manual.
- ADAS – The Hycross also comes with Toyota’s ADAS package called Toyota Safety Sense with features including Lane-keep assist, Adaptive cruise control, Blind spot monitor, Automatic high beam, and Rear cross-traffic alert. These would certainly enhance the safety prowess of the MPV.
You may also like: Massive Toyota Innova HyCross Towers Over Mahindra XUV700
- 9-Speaker JBL Sound System – Yet another premium feature on the Hycross is the impressive 9-speaker audio system from JBL. This will be a great addition for all the music lovers out there.
- Panoramic Sunroof – Now, we know how important sunroofs have become for Indian car buyers. Recognising this, Toyota offers a large Panoramic Sunroof on the Hycross. It will enhance the feeling of roominess inside the cabin and offer a premium vibe.
You may also like: Toyota Innova Crysta Electric Road Tests Commence
- Powered Leg Rest – Generally, an MPV is catered to the comfort of the passengers. Toyota knows this well which is why the existing Crysta is the top-selling MPV in the country for years now. Aiming to replicate that success with the Hycross as well, Toyota offers a Powered Leg Rest for the second row which will accentuate the comfort levels of the passengers a lot. Which feature is your favourite and why?